NEW!! Comfort Nite pants W/ prints

Status
Not open for further replies.
keepindl said:
Super cute. Too bad there is not an east coast version

or canada version. I got all hyped about this when i read that food 4 less is owned by kroger. Gained some nerve, went into the store, turns out they didnt even have a diaper section at all. Paced around awkwardly for about 5 mins and then left the store with nothing. :laugh:

ryan2127 said:
or canada version. I got all hyped about this when i read that food 4 less is owned by kroger. Gained some nerve, went into the store, turns out they didnt even have a diaper section at all. Paced around awkwardly for about 5 mins and then left the store with nothing. :laugh:
WOW, a grocery store without a diaper aisle?

ryan2127 said:

You might have just missed it. They're usually by the pharmaceuticals area, OR by the paper products (with the TP). Pharma areas are often along a side wall, frequently in the back.

bambinod said:
You might have just missed it. They're usually by the pharmaceuticals area, OR by the paper products (with the TP). Pharma areas are often along a side wall, frequently in the back.

I assumed this as well. I literally did circuits around the store to make sure i wasnt missing it. Back of the store was just a meat section. However, the store was really small and it was 1 of the 3 food 4 less stores in Canada which im guessing dont stock all department items, heck they didnt even have a produce area.

Guess im just going to have to make a trip south someday to get my hands on these.

I honestly didnt even know Frys stocked Diapers, how do these compare to Goodnites in terms of size?

Noodle said:
I honestly didnt even know Frys stocked Diapers, how do these compare to Goodnites in terms of size?

No Offense, but why wouldn't they?

12srepaid said:
No Offense, but why wouldn't they?
I just noticed that its a different Frys lol, when i hear Frys the first store that comes to my mind is the Computer Hobbyist focused store named Frys

Noodle said:
I just noticed that its a different Frys lol, when i hear Frys the first store that comes to my mind is the Computer Hobbyist focused store named Frys

Oh yes, that make sense now. :) I love that store.

I was wondering the same, how does the size compare to goodnites and the kidgets Nightime pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back