Status
Not open for further replies.

Eman100

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Just bought these at my local Fry's looks pretty sweet!

9c302733545083a1b61289c1f50fe63a.jpg
8b41b67364ccba5bdd881fbccc0c6ad8.jpg
f36863fe97b78757e409b30f2941fc7b.jpg
778e0a8376dbd0e9b6a1651ce4df3d76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you find those and if, are they in America?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

He got them at Fry's, which is a grocery store chain in the US in Southeast Arizona. Fry's is owned by Kroger. Oh, and they look pretty cool!

Last edited:
Those look cool.

Super cute

We have Fry's here where we live too (I live in AZ). Though, I doubt they would fit my chubby body. :c

Actually I dont live in Arizona, I just did a search for Frys when I did the post.

what states are these sold in?? Im a big fan of goodnite generics!

Unless some of Kroger's other grocery stores have the same designs, All the Fry's are in AZ.
Kroger has Kroger of course, but they also own other grocery stores.

Well I live in AZ so these I've never seen they were sitting right next to the plain white Nite pants they sell lol

I would think all Kroger/Fry's would stock them soon but I don't want to make any empty promises. :/

I wash thinking of the electronics store frys and got very confused at the title.

I'll have to check my local Food 4 Less and Mariano's - both are owned by Kroger.

this is t Kroger as well so thell have them also....Its a KCWW product (kimberly clark world wide)

how are they size wise compared to goodnites?

Pretty similar if you ask me :)

can anyone update to this thread if they find these in other stores?! THESE ARE HIGHLY WANTED ATM LOL

Kroger or whatever the parent company is owns Fred Meyer's in the Pacific Northwest. They may have these.

Found them at my local smiths here in Utah. Looks like all of the Kroger nite pants are switching to this style.

they look great

Super cute. Too bad there is not an east coast version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back