Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Lolita, anyone? :3

Default Sweet Lolita, anyone? :3

I was just wondering if anyone knows/likes lolita fashion, especially little girls since it's often cute and such. ^w^ I like gothic lolita more, but I do like a lot of the sweet Lolita fashions because they are cute and more feminine~

Here's an example of what much of it looks like. I created the pinterest board for my character tbh... but yeah. It offers a lot of good examples.

Keep in mind, I don't usually post here since I'm not a sissy/little girl... even though I'm a girl... I'm also very tomboyish lol

Yes, there are some Lolita fashions that I really like. I don't have any but maybe someday.

Quote Originally Posted by AdorbzLittleGirl View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone knows/likes lolita fashion, especially little girls since it's often cute and such. ^w^ I like gothic lolita more, but I do like a lot of the sweet Lolita fashions because they are cute and more feminine~

Here's an example of what much of it looks like. I created the pinterest board for my character tbh... but yeah. It offers a lot of good examples.

Keep in mind, I don't usually post here since I'm not a sissy/little girl... even though I'm a girl... I'm also very tomboyish lol
    Nice photos, very pretty and innocent, I also love the gothic Lolita style,,,

I live and breathe Lolita, I'd wear it exclusively if I had the money and could get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowPrincessSophie View Post
    I live and breathe Lolita, I'd wear it exclusively if I had the money and could get away with it.
    You need Storeenvy and Milanoo! Yes lots of cheaper made or knock off stuff... but you can be kawaii everyday!

I loooooooove lolita outfits

I love the style. I never see much of that style in my size. so I pretty much stick to wearing regular dresses and skirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedfanny View Post
    I love the style. I never see much of that style in my size. so I pretty much stick to wearing regular dresses and skirts.
    http://alexyplexy.blogspot.com/2015/...asterpost.html

I absolutely love Lolita fashion, it's one of my favorite things to wear ever!<3 I don't have many lolita type clothes though, which does sadden me a bit. However, I'm trying to save up money so one day I can go and splurge on as many dresses as I want.

I would love to. I don't have the $$ for it though. Or the fashion sense.

I watch NHK channel a fair bit and often you can catch Kawaii International. It is interesting because Kawaii is not necessarily Lolita. It is interesting to see other Kawaii styles.