Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
In looking for a low profile diaper pail I found a awesome diaper storage box. I bought it along with a lock and now have a very safe place for the most of my diapers

What kind of box did you get? Can you put a link or picture up? I have been looking for a good place to store my diapers that big enough for 20 to 25 pairs and have had no luck.

Nice. Are you leaving it as is or are you going to decorate it?

My diapers are just in an Amazon box in my closet, wanted to get a canvas PAW Patrol toy box for them but with money tight, never got around to it.

I can't decorate it with anything too little in theme. It's meant to hide all of my diapers

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
My diapers are just in an Amazon box in my closet, wanted to get a canvas PAW Patrol toy box for them but with money tight, never got around to it.

Like this?
DI0x02cXgAAFACN.jpg

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Yes. Your box?

Looks like it came from Burlington Coat Factory. It appears they have all their Paw Patrol stuff on clearance. (getting rid of it)

bambinod said:
Looks like it came from Burlington Coat Factory. It appears they have all their Paw Patrol stuff on clearance. (getting rid of it)

We don't have one of those nearby where I live.

for meI have a huge footlocker that i keep them in its big and dark blue i can fit a 3 packs of 24 arg open wings diapers in there and i close it with presser locks and a master pad no pun intended
lock. for my idmeadiate access i use a rubber maid frosted plastic 4 gallon box with lockable lid that stays hidden next to my bunk bed and to be on the safe side i would wrap the apps up in a black thin cloth so i can be sure no-one will beagle to make out what it is in side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back