Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitkat

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hi. I is 1 well I also littler but I want to make fwiends. I wuv to pway with toys and teething toys. I wuv my paci.

Kitkat said:
Hi. I is 1 well I also littler but I want to make fwiends. I wuv to pway with toys and teething toys. I wuv my paci.

Hiya KitKat! Welcome to the forums! We all enjoy little talk from time to time but there is a rule here that you have to talk "big" in the main forums. Besides regressing, do you have any other hobbies or activities you enjoy? We like to know about our members so we can all become better friends.

Scaramouche said:
Hiya KitKat! Welcome to the forums! We all enjoy little talk from time to time but there is a rule here that you have to talk "big" in the main forums. Besides regressing, do you have any other hobbies or activities you enjoy? We like to know about our members so we can all become better friends.
Thanks! I love to sing and music has been my dream for years! I have 2 part time jobs right now and I'm going to school.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

Kitkat said:
Thanks! I love to sing and music has been my dream for years! I have 2 part time jobs right now and I'm going to school.

Awesome! What do you like to sing? What is your major?

Scaramouche said:
Awesome! What do you like to sing? What is your major?
Mainly pop and I wanted to major in nursing but I changed my mind and want to major in music

Kitkat said:
Mainly pop and I wanted to major in nursing but I changed my mind and want to major in music

Awesomeness! I was hoping my son would major in music. But he went down a different path.

Scaramouche said:
Awesomeness! I was hoping my son would major in music. But he went down a different path.
Oh alright well feel free to dm me lol. I love music it's what I've always wanted to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back