Sexual IPleasure and Comfort

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLeasue

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a diaper lover and that is all. I like the comfort and sexual arousal pleasure I get when wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants. I have gotten comfortable in diapers and want to wear more and more often. I love lounging around the house in nothing but a cloth double diaper, plastic pants, diaper pins and a T shirt when the house is quit and I am alone. I am afraid of people showing up unexpectedly. I got comfortable enough that I feel that I need to come out as a diaper lover so there is no unexpected surprises by relatives that I live with, I am washing diapers, or I left my diapers and plastic pants out accidentally. I have had this happen once all ready. Thankfully the relative that discover the relative that discover my plastic pants on the night stand was understanding. I do not want that situation again. I have keep my diapers and plastic pants hid. I am real careful not to an wind up in uncomfortable situation but am in fear of it happen again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sidewinder
Hi Pleasue! Welcome! Looks like you just joined! Many here share a sexual attraction to diapers and we're all afraid of being found out by a relative. I know you like cloth better but disposables are easier to clean up and hide.

So we can know you better, what are some of your other interests and hobbies?

Scaramouche said:
Hi Pleasue! Welcome! Looks like you just joined! Many here share a sexual attraction to diapers and we're all afraid of being found out by a relative. I know you like cloth better but disposables are easier to clean up and hide.

So we can know you better, what are some of your other interests and hobbies?

Cloth diaper you buy once and reuse. nothing coming by mail to question. cloth feels better when arousal happens.

PLeasue said:
Cloth diaper you buy once and reuse. nothing coming by mail to question. cloth feels better when arousal happens.

Very true! There are "purists" here who wear nothing nut cloth. Any hobbies you have other than diapers? We like to give advice when asked and if we know a person better then the better advice we can give.

PLeasue said:

You can buy disposables from many shops so no need to have anything coming through the mail.
And the time old question cloth or disposables, for me its disposables all the way, they feel better by far but it is each to there own.

As for hiding them disposables again, the washing of cloth and hanging them to dry is a pain and only a matter of time before someone see's it

I wear cloth and they go in my dryer after the washing machine. It's really not much of a problem and no different than disposables in terms of having to hide them and being careful. I keep my stuff in a downstairs bedroom closet. It's usually just my wife and the dog. When we have family staying over night, all of my diapers and such go into black plastic bags and get hidden in the basement. It's a pain but easy enough to do. My plushies go into our bedroom closet and then my wife taunts me by singing, "Plushies in the closet. Plushies in the closet" from the South Park episode of "Tom Cruise in the closet". Sigh..........

Dogboy is one of the purists.

I'm kind of the same, but with disposables. As are most all DL's. Once we have realised being a DL means diapers are a love in your life, we also understand they are a part of who we are which should not be feared or hidden. And as I've said in here before, adding in sexual pleasure with any love is quite common. Doing so does not make it a fetish either, since we all know ab and dl is more than just sexual pleasure with diapers.

So in short, you're definitely not alone here.

Reactions: Sidewinder
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back