• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariposa

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I've been in the community here and there, lurked around on ADISC for a bit and finally made an account. I've pretty much always been a baby girl but it wasn't until about five years ago that I decided to fully accept this side of me instead of just occasionally indulging in secret. I live with my fiancee/Mommy who I met through a local kink group in our area, so I'm just looking to chat and make friends; not interested in hooking up. I wear diapers 24/7, usually adult pullups, because I lost most of my bladder control a few years ago after I had nerve damage from a back injury. So being an AB already was kind of a plus in my case.

Mariposa said:
I've been in the community here and there, lurked around on ADISC for a bit and finally made an account. I've pretty much always been a baby girl but it wasn't until about five years ago that I decided to fully accept this side of me instead of just occasionally indulging in secret. I live with my fiancee/Mommy who I met through a local kink group in our area, so I'm just looking to chat and make friends; not interested in hooking up. I wear diapers 24/7, usually adult pullups, because I lost most of my bladder control a few years ago after I had nerve damage from a back injury. So being an AB already was kind of a plus in my case.

Welcome Mariposa! Are you from AZ? I was many years ago. Good thing you're not looking to hook up here since that's not what we're here for. We are here to help with you AB side and any relations you have because of that. I'm sorry about the bladder control. There are many others here who share your affliction. Anyways...Enjoy your time here and if you have any questions, please ask!

I'm from Kansas originally, but moved to the Salt Lake City area a few years ago. As for the bladder control, it really doesn't bother me all that much. I've been secretly wearing diapers whenever I got the chance since I was little, so I suppose it worked out for the best. I wish I could have better quality AB diapers all the time, but that's not really feasible for me because they cost way more than I could afford for a constant supply. But at least I finally found affordable and fairly reliable store-brand diapers and pullups.

Mariposa said:
I'm from Kansas originally, but moved to the Salt Lake City area a few years ago. As for the bladder control, it really doesn't bother me all that much. I've been secretly wearing diapers whenever I got the chance since I was little, so I suppose it worked out for the best. I wish I could have better quality AB diapers all the time, but that's not really feasible for me because they cost way more than I could afford for a constant supply. But at least I finally found affordable and fairly reliable store-brand diapers and pullups.

Oh, OK. Just wondering as Phoenix is in Mariposa County.

What store brand do you like best?

Mommy calls me her mariposa, which is "butterfly" in Spanish :)

I've honestly found the Walmart/Walgreen's Assurance diapers and pullups to be the best for me. They're comfy and I can count the number of leaks I've had over the last two years on one hand, but I tend to change after a single wetting so I don't give them much of a chance to leak by trying to fill them to capacity. Always Discreets are even better, but they also cost a lot more per pack and since I've been unemployed for almost a year, I can't really get those. We have a freight store in town that always has adult diapers 50% off the already marked down prices, but it's impossible to know when they'll have good brands in stock or when they'll just have the awful hospital-style blue diapers (they actually had Bamibo Teddys about a year and a half ago). I bought like a dozen packs of Tranquility ATNs for something like 2 bucks each awhile back, and still have two unopened because I've been trying to make them last as long as possible. They're like my special occasion diapers, lol.

I've tried Assurance. They're OK but like you said, they won't hold too much. You mentioned one of the secrets: Go to thrift stores and look for good prices on donated goods.

I've never seen diapers at any thrift stores, sadly. It would be better if the freight store had more consistent products, but they get whatever the truck brings them. They used to have a huge section of adult diapers, but last year they cut it was down and seemed to stop getting as much stock. They still have a dedicated section of diapers, but it's been so hard to find anything in my size. Most of what they get anymore is XXL to bariatric sizes, and those are too big for me.

Thankfully I'm stocked up for the next month, because we have Comic-Con coming up and all the stores run out of diapers every year for that. I guess people either don't want to stand in line for the bathrooms or it's just too difficult to get out of their costumes to pee.

Welcome to our little corner of the Internet! Seconding Sacramouche, this isn't a place for hooking up but so far I have found that the people here are pretty friendly and supportive.

I'm on my second bag of pullups that I've ever bought and the Walmart Assurance brand was my first bag. They were OK but for me, they leaked easily--but pullups are a little different between the men's and woman's versions. I'm also a big guy so the gathers never really worked well for me. But I do have to agree that the pricing of those are really good. I am currently working with the Depend pullups from Walmart and those are not that much more expensive and--for me--they work better.

I'm jealous of you finding those Tranquility ATNs as such a great price. I would have stocked up like crazy too. I'll have to see if there are any freight stores in my area.

I've given Depend several chances, because they used to be decent. But every time they come out with a new design, they just seem to get worse and worse. I tried them again last year when they started selling their Women's Overnight pullups, but they leaked horribly. And four of them in the pack weren't seamed right so one side split open going over my hips. There are a lot of bad pullups out there these days. The problem I find with most of them is that the padding bunches up in the crotch when I sleep (I'm a side-sleeper), so when I wet it's not evenly spread out to catch everything. I'm not as happy with the new Assurance design because the leg gathers feel more loose than before and they just aren't as snug as they used to be. But even though I've been afraid I might have leaked a time or two, so far so good. Even Bambino apparently didn't get it right with their new AB pullups, because I've read dozens of negative reviews. Which is a shame because I'd love to be able to get adult pullups with babyish designs. Another reason I'm glad the Assurance pullups work for me is that they're a pretty lavender color, and Always have cute floral prints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back