• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to ABDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessStef

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi, I'm Stef. I'm new to this site but not new to being an abdl. I just haven't been able to express myself for a very long time. I could really use some friends to help me on some advice to help my daddy take care of me, I guess. I could really use some advice and just some friends that I can talk to freely without having to explain anything.

Well im also new to chatting with people about abdl, but if you have any questions ask away. Also i will be your friend if you want.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

PrincessStef said:
Hi, I'm Stef. I'm new to this site but not new to being an abdl. I just haven't been able to express myself for a very long time. I could really use some friends to help me on some advice to help my daddy take care of me, I guess. I could really use some advice and just some friends that I can talk to freely without having to explain anything.

That's what we're here for! Welcome! Do you have any specific questions? We're all open minded and helpful here. Not many have daddies, tho. :( You're one of the lucky ones!

Scaramouche said:
That's what we're here for! Welcome! Do you have any specific questions? We're all open minded and helpful here. Not many have daddies, tho. :( You're one of the lucky ones!

I don't know how to help my daddy take care of me. Basically when I'm a little I'm 2 years old and I'm not sure if he understands what he's supposed to do. Like a lot of stuff that I do, littles aren't supposed to, the care taker and/or daddy is supposed to and I don't want to be pushy about it. I just want to give him some information on what to do and what not to do? Is there anything you would advise me to do? Because I am so lost. (I've never had a daddy before)

- - - Updated - - -

I would appreciate having a friend to talk to.

Hmmm how about you sit down with him and brainstorm rules about what you can and cant do while in little mode. Then set up punishments for if you break those rules. So that maybe he has a better understanding of what he should be doing. Hope this helps

ishmer said:
Hmmm how about you sit down with him and brainstorm rules about what you can and cant do while in little mode. Then set up punishments for if you break those rules. So that maybe he has a better understanding of what he should be doing. Hope this helps

I can do that. And I hope it does too.Thank you!! ^-^

[emoji106]

You have found a great place for help here. I have found that the majority of people here are really helpful.

PaddedDeist said:
You have found a great place for help here. I have found that the majority of people here are really helpful.

True! So far I have found it truly helpful.

You can message me anytime if you need to talk!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

babybib said:
You can message me anytime if you need to talk!!

I can't message quite yet. But when I can I will most definitely. Thank you! ^~^

Your welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back