• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Heya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Hey everyone!

For so long I felt my little side was a strange thing to be hidden, and even after discovering the online community of people like me recently I felt isolated as I was decades older than most, so I couldn't have been happier when I found this site!

After much deliberation and lurking I finally hit that join button, deciding that this was probably the only place online I could be truly myself, and in keeping with that, I should mention I'm also autistic (not something I tell everyone!)

My age regression is non-sexual and I'm also recently incontinent however I've had issues with wetting since childhood. Outside of my regression I really don't have much free time as I have a busy political career but for anyone that knows anything about autism you'll know about our obsessive special interests, and mine currently include outer space, cars, planes, sharks and dinosaurs. I consider myself a massive nerd.

All I really want from joining this site is to talk to like-minded people about anything (not only age regression), make other little friends like me and to be myself :D

Last edited:
fluffles said:
Hey everyone!

For so long I felt my little side was a strange thing to be hidden, and even after discovering the online community of people like me recently I felt isolated as I was decades older than most, so I couldn't have been happier when I found this site!

After much deliberation and lurking I finally hit that join button, deciding that this was probably the only place online I could be truly myself, and in keeping with that, I should mention I'm also autistic (not something I tell everyone!)

My age regression is non-sexual and I'm also recently incontinent however I've had issues with wetting since childhood. Outside of my regression I really don't have much free time as I have a busy political career but for anyone that knows anything about autism you'll know about our obsessive special interests, and mine currently include outer space, cars, planes, sharks and dinosaurs. I consider myself a massive nerd.

All I really want from joining this site is to talk to like-minded people about anything (not only age regression), make other little friends like me and to be myself :D

Hi fluffles! Welcome to the site! I'm an "older" member here, too. We come in all shapes, sizes and ages. Pressing the "join" button is a big step. I remember when I did it. Interestingly enough, a lot of our discussion here is not about regression or little play. We have many interesting discussions - politics included - that we hope you join in.

So participate and enjoy!

fluffles said:
Hey everyone!

Hello their Fluffles & welcome, I also have autism. I'll be your friend if you like.

MDD1920 said:
Hello their Fluffles & welcome, I also have autism. I'll be your friend if you like.

Thank you! I'd love to be friends and have a chat :)

- - - Updated - - -

Scaramouche said:
So participate and enjoy!

Thank you! I can't wait to join in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back