Do people always wet their diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, no. Sorry but the WHOLE point of a diaper is to contain urine (and poop) without leaking. If it can't accomplish even that, then it's both useless and pointless in my opinion. If you like a leaky diaper then why even wear a diaper in the first place?

If my diaper ISN'T wet, then I must have just put it on. I love the feeling of a full (wet) diaper down there but there's just something about changing the sagging one and putting on a fresh one that feels soooo good. But then the cycle starts all over again!

If it makes it through the night dry then i will use it the next night. Diapers will never leave this house dry.

The thought of wearing and not wetting is completely foreign to me :p

Sometimes I don't wet only wear for the feeling but that's on the rarer side. If I wear it's usually to wet.

Dry and thick, soaked and heavy, both have their merits.

I am incontinent so my nappy is seldom dry for long.

2 Minutes max and it is already wet. Incontinence here we come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wet, id made for that. And sometimes I turn on, like this night. I was with some friends all the night drinkinking and smokin gand after that I couldn't sleep because my strange need... Put paci, full bottle, diapers and sleeping and wetting and sleeping and wetting...

Yes I always wet, for me that's one of the main draws. In fact if I'm not soaking and I know I'm going to have to take it off soon due to time, I'll drink a load more water to speed up the process :)

The feeling of a walking in a wet, warm diaper is amazing.

I always hated not wetting a diaper. In my mind, they aren't cheap so I'm going to get my money's worth if I have to drink enough water to kill a horse.

I will put on a diaper before a long car drive. But because I can't pee while sitting, certainly nit while driving, I will often return home with a dry diaper. But I will make sure to flood it even right before I change it. I have rarely taken off a dry diaper from my body.

Yes.

FrumJewDL said:
I will put on a diaper before a long car drive. But because I can't pee while sitting, certainly nit while driving, I will often return home with a dry diaper.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to wet your diaper while driving!

Seriously, just practice at it. Get to where you can go while sitting in a chair at home. Then move on to sitting in the parked and stopped car when you get home. Then in the idling car in your driveway.

From there I had difficulty. So for the next step I took the same back route home every night. A road I could stop at with the car in gear, and start going. At the beginning I'd take forever to start, and would slam shut when I took my foot off the brake, but I was out of sight of anyone that might question me there, so I could take my time and keep repeating the process until I had wet several times and my bladder finally said "no more, go home!" I eventually got to where I could go through that route and slow to a stop, start going, and then carefully drive off and be empty by the time I got to my house. Took about 3 weeks to pass that challenge.

Then get started and wet as much as possible at a (preferably long) red light. Work at this until you can continue as you depart the red light.

At this point I still find wetting while driving a little challenging, but I set a "red lights are cheating" rule, and can start and end my business while in motion though often requiring effort if I'm not too full.

Just keep at it. A shy bladder is a stubborn thing but you can overcome it. And it will benefit you in other areas, like if you have problems using a public restroom. (as I once did)

I'm split between just damp nearly noticing you diapers even wet and compleatly soaked of the verge of leaking

Pete67 said:
Do people always wet their diaper?

Yes. I wear diapers for their intended purpose and I'm IC so my diaper is rarely dry.

Spaz said:
Yes. I wear diapers for their intended purpose and I'm IC so my diaper is rarely dry.

i'm never dry for long either. Can't say it bothers me.

I almost never do. I just wear and relax, then toss for hygiene reasons. I don't rewear diapers.

CrazySmoker said:
I wet, id made for that. And sometimes I turn on, like this night. I was with some friends all the night drinkinking and smokin gand after that I couldn't sleep because my strange need... Put paci, full bottle, diapers and sleeping and wetting and sleeping and wetting...
Nice!

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

extremecomfy said:
I almost never do. I just wear and relax, then toss for hygiene reasons. I don't rewear diapers.
Again I do wet at times. Actually all this talk I need one now!

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back