Do people always wet their diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always will wet my diaper. It just seems like a waste to wear it and not use it.

There are times I like to reuse the diaper a few nights before I wet it. Sometimes I do no 2, when I can't get to the bathroom in time.

I usually wet in small increments until the diaper is around full capacity. :paci: I hate to throw them away without getting a full wetting into them.

Well, okay I will be honest. The thing is that I came here mostly concerned about my father's IT, but I ended up trying diapers for myself even though I don't have bedwetting problems and now I'm kind of in a weird spot, because I don't need and I never though that I will try it as I'm completely healthy, but there is something very enjoyable in wetting your diaper, like it's some very sexual tensions that tends to give me a lot of pleasure. I just did wet like 4th diaper this week and at first I felt really weird, couldn't say if I have enjoyed it or not, but now after a while I really love it. Gonna do some wetting today as well and maybe this is why my father got used to being IT and maybe he even liked it. I will definitely need to try and talk to him about, just not yet.

I only change or take off the diaper when It's wet enough that I can't even walk because my legs will squish my diapers making me leak and even then I love being a wet little boy... it might sounds gross but Im the happiest when my diaper is saggy and warm lol then it's shower and go adulting.

I leak a little bit during the day but I usually just use a pull-up like depends or something similar I am mainly a DL but do wet about 4 nights in a week and I work crazy hours so I never know when I will fall asleep so if I put a diaper on I will use it and change again if I don't fall asleep first I am using flat cloth diapers so I will use it because I don't feel like spending time folding and not using

Wearing much of the time means that changes have to be scheduled for comfort, convenience and hygiene rather than reaching any particular state of wetness. I try to avoid getting anywhere near capacity especially during the day, as a leak in front of my colleagues could be very awkward. I wet little and often, maybe every 15-30 mins, which is the longest a fresh nappy is likely to stay dry. So pretty much every nappy I wear gets wet, although ths first nappy of the day is often barely wet by the time it gets messed in and changed, as I usually have to mess after breakfast.

If I do take off a nappy while it's still dry, what I do with it varies. E.g. If after putting on a Bambino for the evening, unexpected guests arrive and I quickly slip into something more discreet, I would save the Bambino to use once they're gone. If I had a nappy on all morning at work but couldn't wet for whatever reason, and then needed to change discretion level, it would likely get binned especially if I had been sweating. Occasionally I'll save a dry one to use for a quick mess.

Slomo said:
I'm incontinent so my body wets when it feels like it.

Me too. I'm never dry for long.

- - - Updated - - -

Uggu said:
I only change or take off the diaper when It's wet enough that I can't even walk because my legs will squish my diapers making me leak and even then I love being a wet little boy... it might sounds gross but Im the happiest when my diaper is saggy and warm lol then it's shower and go adulting.

I usually only change when my nappy is about to leak. I am very lazy when it comes to changing.

Sane for me IC so nearly permanent flow. Most days one Tena Maxi for the whole day and one for the night. When flow is heavier change during the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mainly wear to bed and being a bed wetter I would say I wet overnight 363 nights a year.

When I wear during the day I would say 99% of the time my nappy is really wet by the time I have to discard/change.

By all means though if you love nappies/Diapers but don't want to wet that is your decision and most of us accept and welcome you!

When wearing nappies i almost always wet them, as you said seems a waist not to.
I don't always wet them right away, i can have them on for hours before i wet them.

AustinTheLionhearted said:
I like both a dry diaper and a freshly wet diaper. The warmth of a freshly wet diaper seems to make me feel secure, but when it gets clammy I will either wet it again to continue the feeling, or change depending if I am at capacity of my diapers. When I am at capacity I sometimes do the diaper dance, but I usually just go directly to the changing table and change.

I feel the same, but to answer the OP... some do wear without using the diaper for it's intended purpose.

While occassionally I'll carefully remove a cloth backed disposable or an unused cloth diaper, I more or less feel like I'm "wasting" things if I don't use them. I almost always wet them or keep wearing them until I can use them in some fashion. If I do have to take one off unused, I think of some "penalty" situation to atone for the sin.

I certainly wait until my diaper is at capacity before I change, but I'm incontinent, so, no surprise there.

My daytime diaper is dry more often than not by the time I get home from work, though it often gets wet while I'm refilling the birdbath out back etc ;) (nothing like a little running water to get the bladder moving!)

I rarely wake up dry by morning, only when my body has been seriously retaining water. I had that a few nights ago. First time I'd woke up dry in the morning in a month or so.

And yeah, throwing away a dry diaper is a bit of a waste, but not too big of a deal. I try not to let it happen with premiums, but I'm not really that bothered by it if it's my daywear or some other cheap diaper I'm wearing "just to be diapered" during the weekend or evening for example.

Pete67 said:
Just wondering, do people always wet their diaper?

This people does, eventually...

Wet when I have to go. Nothing really different than when I'm not wearing.

Pete67 said:
Just wondering, do people always wet their diaper? or change without wetting?

I sometimes wear cloth to bed and I rarely wet them.

Have a shared laundry on the ground floor and washing in the bath or sink is too much work.

Already had an incident of washing my abdl print onesie with my regular clothing and finding my laundry pulled from the dryer with that near the top.

Fair game in a 14 floor building with limited machines.

Doubt anyone noticed as there are lots of kids in my building, but an adult diaper would be a bit much.

That said, when I was in a house, I wore cloth and wet frequently.

Even with disposable diapers, I sometimes don't 'wet' in my condo due to time constraints. I love the full and saggy feel of a soaked diaper, but sometimes warm water makes for a quick fix with the same feel. Then there is no fear of smell of urine with a quick wipe down before going out to do adult stuff.

Hope to retire at some point when I can just do what I want :)

whenever I have one one I feel like I have to wet it

I intentionally increase my liquid intake when I'm wearing whether it be beer, iced tea or springwater. I love the feeling of slowly letting go and my peepee cascading over my penis and balls. I wear a saturated diaper until it leaks and sags uncontrollably.

Reactions: wetaccident
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back