Buying diapers at CVS this morning Story "Embarrasing situation with Hot Cashier"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickTiger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was buying diapers at cvs this morning and this attractive girl was working must of been in her early 20's .It was early like 8 in the morning.Nobody was in the store at the time.I looked at the diaper isle for 5 minutes.The diapers I wanted the ones with tabs weren't available. So I bought cvs overnight underwear. There a lot like the old plain white goodnites than any other pull-ups. They swell like crazy and are pretty good pullups. I bought diapers a few dozen times before in many different kinds of situations and many different stores in the past. So I pretty use to it but hadn't done it in like year. Its still kind of a thrill but I don't get overworked by it. Now on to a quick story seperate from this one & I will get back to my other story at cvs but these 2 stories are similar & relate to each other there was One time I was buying girls goodnites at this grocery story early in the morning and this young girl said to me, I know your buying this for yourself suggesting I was like a perv that liked the wear girls underwear. She probably thought this because i went back into the store to buy the goodnites after buying a drink and then returned back to store 10 minutes later to buy the girl goodnites as those were the only size in XLG & she acted like I was stalking her but i only came across the girl once, so she mouthed off to me. Now back to my story at Cvs morning of me buying pullups IT seems most of time when I buy at the store its younger girls I come across when buying diapers. I was buying in cash and when I brought the diapers up to counter she said the cash register didn't have money in it. So she said she had wait like 5 minutes. She told me & It ended being about 3 minutes. With me standing there in front of the diapers and counter and her. When it happen she kinda seemed a little embarrassed putting me in this situation. So it was kind of awkward as she had to wait for another employee to bring her the money. So we were just making small talk about it being early in the morning. Then she rang the diapers up, she was little awkward about it but she was nice about it. No body was in the store at the time again still luckily, but I probably won't be as embarrassed that much if there was, but she would of been probably more awkward.

We didn't talk about diapers but she acknowledged how much of inconvenience it was and she was referring to the diapers I was buying indirectly.Most cashiers don't get to worked up about in the past when I was buying diaper but this was different as she had no change as this don't happen often. This wouldn't be the first time i bought diapers from attractive girl before. I had a bottle water b/c I was thirsty from walking to the store and being hot. I told her I was walking out for second and she was like that's cool. She then walked to another part of the store when I was walking outside & shes probably talking to her co worker like we need some change theirs a customer buying adults diapers and I don't have his change & he's waiting around. I think it kinda made me look embarrassed and she's like he's more embarrassed than I thought b/c he wants to leave the store and she probably thought yea that's great it will cut off some of this awkward moment for me and him. She even picked up the diapers and dropped them on the counter lol after she got the money.She tried pick the diapers up on the counter to scan & dropped them as she had her mind on the situation probably and not what she was doing. She said oops and scanned them put them in a bag and I handed her the money and she said sorry for the wait. Although I stood their for minute and came back as I thought she had the money because I heard the cash register open from out the door of the store which is next to the entrance. She even gave me discount from a cvs card as I didn't have one. Buying off women is less awkward than buying off men especially if their older ladies. It's funny the workers at the drug stores know your buying diapers they see over at the diaper isle scoping things especially if you park yourself their for a minute. There like a yep that guys going to buy diaper it looks like he going bring diapers up to counter. I wasn't acting awkward my self I was talking confidently as their was no care in the world like I done this many times as I did. She was polite and nice though.

I am use to buying off moderate attractive & attractive girls in their early 20's before I probably done it 20 times or more with other hot girls in the store too at times.Like two or three times while waiting in line with middle ages women lol. There's few time I bought off the same girl a few times,She didn't seem to care but I think she thought I was weird b/c I bought maxi pads and diapers at the same time more than once in series of a few days apart b/c iwas getting them on sale and I was at the time purging diapers. I prefer buying diapers at the store with younger girls working it kinda makes it more fun and thrilling. If I could buy diapers for free I would go into stores and buy them for fun lol. Buying in line of people is the most awkward part of buying diapers at the store.

I could tell she had probably never seen younger man buy diapers before, but they see other people buy other embarrassing things.

Last edited:
wow. small talk+attractive girl+buying diapers at store= inescapable nightmare lol

all you can do is laugh at it and view it as a situation that made you STRONGER. Im curious to know how she acted and what she said,,, did you guys talk about diapers?

yea mentioned it above I edited my story

Last edited:
Re I know your buying this for yourself, perhaps she was hinting that she was into the concept? imho if she was disgusted she wouldn't have said anything or engaged in conversation? perhaps she was a DL herself or just enjoyed wetting?

There's no way she was into diapers, I think she thought I liked girls underwear plus it has to do with kids, she probably thought that , although I didn't think about it in that way that she could be in into it,maybe like 2% chance good observation u made tho.She said it such dick way like she was disgusted by me. I think she was slightly embarrassed by me and it set her off not many people were around though.You could be right tho

Last edited:
Personally, if a cashier ever got that mouthy to me, I'd be speaking to her manager.

NateSean said:
Personally, if a cashier ever got that mouthy to me, I'd be speaking to her manager.

Your right but,with diapers involved that's tricky situation. Just was right I was using them for selves. She's still a jerk

NickTiger said:
Your right but,with diapers involved that's tricky situation. Just was right I was using them for selves. She's still a jerk

I can see why you'd be uncomfortable but remember that this is a legal product you were purchasing. It's in no way their concern what use you're putting them to. Embarrassment is a natural reaction but what you should really be feeling is indignation from rude treatment by someone whose job it is to help you.

Trevor said:
I can see why you'd be uncomfortable but remember that this is a legal product you were purchasing. It's in no way their concern what use you're putting them to. Embarrassment is a natural reaction but what you should really be feeling is indignation from rude treatment by someone whose job it is to help you.

I didn't feel that she wasn't being rude about it , I was little nervous when buying them, she must of picked up on that knowing I was buying diapers. I was dressed all sweaty with bad clothes & shoes at the time probably thought I was bum without kids or family also hair all missed up. They could have been for my daughter for what she knew, but I don't have kids, but she don't know that. I was in the mood to get out of there at the time I walked in heat all the way there. She was right tho, she must of been physic or something. I was also wearing a flooded plastic backed M4 with a little bulge in a baggy pair of basketball shorts. She could of seen that or the noise gave them away and diapers clued or into my bulge, also I walked into store again after buying a drink because I chickened out the first time I was in the store when I planned to buy the diapers but a hot girl was working so i was like nope ain't doing that. I wasn't going to get her job taken away for that, she could of been just having a bad day. She was hot though for sure. She checked me out at the register the first time I was in the store also. People like that are going to loose their job eventually and learn a lesson about their attitudes.

Last edited:
NickTiger said:
I did feel that she wasn't rude about, I was little nervous l buying them, she must of picked up on that. The could have been for my daughter for what she knew but. I was in the mood to get out of there at the time I walked in heat all the way there. She was right tho, she must of been physic or something. I was also wearing a wet diaper with little bulge. She could of seen that

What you describe is rude. It's not small-talk or anything she needs to know. It's none of her business what you're doing with the products you buy. Your nervousness doesn't enter into it. It doesn't matter whether you had a bulge or not. People have bulges. Polite small-talk that might have embarrassed you would have been inquiring as to the age of your daughter/sister, etc. This wasn't that.

Actually your mixing up stories I edited my first post it has 2 stories in it separate from the good-nites story that relate to buying diapers at the store b/c there my two most embarrassing stories buying diapers . I edited it to make it more clear my bad, Thanks for pointing that out. I was saying the other girl I bought adult overnight pullups from two days ago at cvs was polite & it was embarrassing because she didn't have change and I had to wait not the bitch at the grocery store of who I bought girls good-nites from who said I was a like I was a perv that was like 2 years ago.

NickTiger said:
Actually your mixing up stories I edited my first post it has 2 stories in it seperate from the goodnites story. I edited to make it more clear my bad.I was saying the other girl I bought pullups from two days at ago at cvs was polite not the bitch at the grocery store. Thanks for pointing that out

Thank you, that does make it clearer. I'm pretty sure NateSean was referring to the instance with the clerk asking if they were for you, as I was. The more recent one was just time-consuming and awkward and didn't really seem to be anyone's fault.

I had a clerk hold up my purchase of Depends at one point to get me a sales discount. I've been buying long enough that a regular diaper transaction doesn't even raise my pulse anymore. This did a little but I just reminded myself it's nothing special to anyone else and saving a buck or two is good. It took a little longer but I got my diapers and was on my way with no harm done.

That exactly how I feel now when I buy diapers, one time I went to wallmart bought plastic backed depends, maxi pads and goodnites and left the self checkout without a bag with them in my hands stacked up on eachother and some lady in her late 30's who didn't work there looked at me while I was leaving like that's one hell of a combination, what a weirdo. although no one else seemed to care or some didn't notice

Yeah, people are going to draw whatever conclusions they want to.

Before I learned to stick up for myself, there was a cashier at Wal-Mart who was also someone I knew in high school (I was a senior at the time) and she gave me a sho try attitude because I was buying a Sailor Moon vhs tape.

If she pulled that on me now, she'd be unemployed by week's end.

NateSean said:
Yeah, people are going to draw whatever conclusions they want to.

Before I learned to stick up for myself, there was a cashier at Wal-Mart who was also someone I knew in high school (I was a senior at the time) and she gave me a sho try attitude because I was buying a Sailor Moon vhs tape.

If she pulled that on me now, she'd be unemployed by week's end.

Yea I agree, sounds like she was a jerk. There's always going to be people like that, luckily it's not a majority. The younger a person is more likely to mouth off b/c their more immature, I know I made fun of people when I was younger b/c you learn it from others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back