Wearing diapers and a dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also try Always discreet underwear, they work pretty well

LonelyFOX said:
Also try Always discreet underwear, they work pretty well

I'd prefer normal adult diapers, thanks though!

Unless the dress is a bodycon (tight) you can easily get away with some pretty thick diapers. With anything pleated or even most A-lines you can even wear the thickest ABDL diapers.

I wear dresses and skirts 100% of the time and 24/7 protection as well. I like the control top hose and the tight fitting slips if I'm going to wear a fitted dress but casually wear loose dresses to hide the bulk. Once I tried on a dress and my buldge showed so I didn't buy the dress. But I'm sure I made the right decision.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Woow, the thrill of exposure while wearing an ABU under a dress must be incredible! Kinda jealous! Let us know how it felt :D

Sophiaa said:
ah that's good! how long is your skirt?

Just above the knee, pleated skirts are strictly business attire. I also have a couple of blouses designed to wear untucked, which helps hide the "lap bulge" from the front of my diaper.

Well I love them, especially in vibrant colors, I'm too self conscious to wear a diaper with a sundress on casual days, as they look a bit awkward with the longer cut sweaters I often wear now to conceal ant diaper bumps. So in warmer weather casual I now settle exclusively on shorts and my untucked blouses.

mysticab said:
Unless the dress is a bodycon (tight) you can easily get away with some pretty thick diapers. With anything pleated or even most A-lines you can even wear the thickest ABDL diapers.

Good to know, thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Jacorn221 said:
Woow, the thrill of exposure while wearing an ABU under a dress must be incredible! Kinda jealous! Let us know how it felt :D

I've not bought any new diapers yet :(

I have worn depends, under a dress, never considered wearing a bulky cloth diaper. If the skirt is not form fitting there should not be any problem. Changing a diaper while wearing a dress or skirt is easier than pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back