Is it unusual not liking AB nappies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm more into medical grade nappies especially purple Molicares. I do own a selection of AB nappies but more out off curiosity then anything else. I don't like the prints and I don't like even like the unprinted white ones because they are made for the AB market. I like anything medical looking. Do you think that is a rarity amount us?

No its all just personal preference.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I have similar preferences. I'm not a fan of the AB style diapers, although I do like them if they're all white. Its just personal preference.

Pure madness!

Joking of course, I wouldn't hazard to guess the percentage but definitely their are others here that prefer medical looking diapers and even some that prefer pullons (weird lol).

Gotta love your diapees in your own way!

To true argent to true.

We like what we like. Despite that, if you want the best diapers, these days ABDL diapers are the highest capacity. There are different things we want, so satisfy your own desires.

Perfectly normal. One nust remember that not everyone within this scene ageplays. Some simply enjoy the diapers as adults so grown up ones work best for them.

I prefer the same, not keen on the AB prints that side of things altogether....

While I'm not into AB lifestyle, I do like some of the AB style diapers, like the ones with pictures only on the tape panel. I also like the all white diapers, but not any other solid colored diapers.
I do not care for any of the medical style diapers. In fact, they look rather depressing to me.

Last edited:
At least you don't get flamed like us who only like baby diapers lol...not that I care :p

Now hold on just one minute. Molicare's have cute stripes. I seem to remember one version of Huggies with stripes.
I really like the new blue color.

The entire ABDL interest is so varied I don't think anything could really be considered "unusual." I don't like ageplay or regression or anything, but I do sort of like babyish prints on diapers. Its more of a case-by-case basis, though- I love things like LittlePawz, Safaris, Crinklz, Kiddos, and almost anything pink; ambivolent to Super Dry Kids, Bellissimos, Preschools, and Lavenders; don't really like Spaces, whatever Rearz's footprint diapers are, Magnificos, or BareBums. Just off the top of my head. There are some medical designs I like, Abena M4s in particular.

I like any diaper that works and doesn't leak. Although I wear cloth most of the time, I like ABU disposables, ATN's and some TENA ones.

Most adult diapers I've tried have been good to be but AB ones are usually much better than medical ones and are nicer to look at too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CookieMonstah said:
Most adult diapers I've tried have been good to be but AB ones are usually much better than medical ones and are nicer to look at too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only down side to that is that ab diapers are usually thicker, and usually more colorful. Witch might make them harder to hid at times.

Never tried an AB diaper, just some medical ones like Abena M4....I'd say either or are great.

I can agree with some of you that BetterDry and medical diapers look plain and boring, but if you get caught you can always just tell it off that you're having some issues. I think most people won't ask further due to intimacy. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of AB-diapers, but I wouldn't mind at least try some of them out at some point...

No, it's just a preference for what kind of diapers you want. It's fine if you don't like the ones that are for Adult Babies. Everyone here probably likes a different type of brand or kind of diapers (or pull-ups) here. It's just like gloves for example, some people have a preference for medical gloves rather then the plastic ones used for making food. Or even menstrual/incontinent pads could be a better example for this (since some are medical).

Each to their own I find. I'm not an AB but I do like the plain white AB diapers over the medical diapers with words and numbers printed all over them. Plain AB diapers are discrete though they do crinkle ... not really an issue under clothes but at bed time I'm sure my wife wished I didn't rustle as much. However they offer superior capacity and I've never had a leaky night time accident in an AB diaper whereas it can be a lottery with medical diapers.

Shame there aren't some other prints available that aren't AB. Just ... patterned diapers. Checks; stripes; primary colours ...

I do find some of the AB prints cute; I've tried the Space diaper as that wasn't babyish ... and I tried the Crinklz as the characters were cute - though the tabs wouldn't stay stuck. Those were more for my own amusement and curiosity and not something I wore in front of my wife lol!

The plain white Abu Simples are on offer in the UK with 15% off til end of August if they're your thing :)

I'm not overly bothered what diapers look like. The main thing is that they fit well, absorb lots, and don't leak.

Given the choice, I'd probably go for plain white diapers. I'm not overly keen on the medical look, but it doesn't put me off either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back