Is it unusual not liking AB nappies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the most part it is a disposable that is sturdy and does not leak. I will typically still wear plastic pants over them since that is what I grew up with and is ingrained in my brain from my youth. My desire would be a disposable diaper or training underwear with race cars or Tonka trucks on it or even Football team logos on them. Fire engines might be neat also. Have not found any yet.....sigh

This question has an answer that is answered simply by saying two words: personal preference.

To many, diapers are a fact of life. Having cutesy prints on them would only draw unwanted attention to the user. In this case it doesn't really matter if the user likes diapers or not, it's about discretion.
For others, myself included, diapers are a choice; of which a multitude of options exist. I personally don't really care nearly as much about prints as much as performance. So I have a mix of printed and blank diapers.
Last but not least, there are those who are attached so much to the look that function is actually behind even form and fit, with look being all important. It is this attachment that makes AB specific products possible.

TL;DR No matter what your opinion is about style, there is truly no wrong answer here.

I prefer an all white diaper but I do enjoy fade when wet designs and tykables used to show their wetness better than anything

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back