• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Thanks for having us..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaysieandMummy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello and thank you for letting us join.

My AB name is Maisey May and I am married to a lovely wife who is also my AB Mummy. It has been a long Journey and a learning curve for both of us.

I always knew I was an AB and coming out to my wife was not easy for either of us especially for my wife.

Despite all the embarrassment and fear we have built on our already loving relationship and allow AB and Mummy roles.

We would like to discuss our experiences with other like minded people.

Please and this is very important we are not into any form of sexual contact or do we need more AB's.. Although a playmate for me would be nice but My wife would like a Mommy to chat with as well...

Hugs and Cuddles Baby M and Mummy

Hello MaysieandMummy and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Welcome.

Welcome. It's wonderful that you both have such a fulfilling relationship. My wife is very accepting of my ABDL life and while she is not a participant, she never treats me weird because of it and she's actually been the rock that has held me and encouraged me to accept this part of me.

Hi and welcome. I'm another one who has an accepting wife though she doesn't participate a whole lot. She does buy me babyish things though which I like.

It would be a very, very good idea to register separate accounts, rather than sharing one account.
Other then that, welcome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back