Not open for further replies.

BabyJacob98

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello,
The thing is.. I was walking through the city centre/city park on the saturday and was shocked how many families were there. Literally everywhere I looked. I'm curious how do you cope with seeing little children with their parents on the streets. Either tucked in the stroller, or walking along their parent. Clothed in cute little outfits, playing, having an ice cream or being cuddled... I was just passing but I swear to god it was driving me insane. Whenever I looked I saw a cute kids I wish I was. From now on I will avoid such places.

Its ok just enjoy your self, don't worry about​ the other people. Have the fun that you want to have. That's what matters most right.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Kids don't get perspective on their time as kids. Any time you get to play, it's going to mean far more. Cherish those times and be glad for the enjoyment that others experience.

kids are a constant reminder that we were kids too.

I used to feel this way when I was in my later teens, having recently passed the demarcation line of being a younger or little kid. I think as one gets older one sort of thinks, meh. Now, I don't go out on our bike/walking trail on the weekends because of the families. Their little kids are reckless with their bikes with training wheels, skateboards, scooters, etc. They can't control where they're going and their parents are too stupid to figure out what happens when a big adult runs over a little kid. Adults on bikes and little kids don't mix well on a trail that's only about five feet wide.

Do I wish I was a little kid? Hell yes. Do I wish there were adult clothes that looked like little kids clothes? Yeah and the freedom to wear them. And do I wonder what's the proper way to gut and cook little kids. Yeah, that too. (okay....just kidding)

Sometimes I also feel like I want to be the child in that situation but also kids are cute. Kids and dogs are my weak spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same reaction when I see babies and toddlers on the street - or anyone who is still diaper age. I think to myself coldly:
"Enjoy your childhood kids. You will soon lose it and all the innocence you carry in this cruel and unforgiving world we live in. Enjoy the sanctuary of the garden playground of Eden your parents have built amidst the adult turmoil of this age. Enjoy your attachment objects, bottles, diapers and other items of comfort as you will soon dispose of them as you face the facts of life through your parents' apparent wisdom. Soon you will find that the world would be a better place if we were all still innocent and loved and cared for. We did not ask to grow up, it is the society and our physical maturation that makes those decisions for us. Because of those decisions we are robbed of our child objectivity, our child perspective and imagination, our innocence and isolation from those who seek to hurt us, our dreams to be something more, our will to remain children and most of all our way of life."

In short, every time I see a small child, every time I see any object or article of clothing that is childlike in origin, I become very unhappy. I recognize that I didn't get very much of childhood growing up and I was forced into the adult life by my own will to exceed the bullying and fools in the adult population who wanted to hurt me. Every time I have to recognize that fact, I want to be little ASAP. It is because of this that I have been so close to my little-self all these years. I want to have my childhood, my innocence and my life before I was abused by school officials and before I was bullied by students back.

I want my old life back so badly, no matter how long it takes or how hard I have to try, I must do it for the sake of my own sanity. If I fail to meet the requirements of my little-self, over time I start to build up negative energy and when it reaches a head, I lash out at a random person in order to reduce it. External stressors also contribute to this bag of negativity. With the paranoia and sensitivity of people these days, having such a dangerous negativity containment bag on my back is not wanted. However using such a bag cannot be helped in my circumstances. Without it I would be nasty to people every day and show no mercy to anyone who tried to harm me (even going so far as overkill - in terms of killing people who try to physically harm me and knocking people out who gave me verbal abuse).

Elements of my little-self are present in my big-self, but if I cannot restrain my big-self from showing no mercy then the components of my little-self would become one with my little-persona and would be lost until I can bring myself under control again. If the bag gets too big for a single outburst to handle the emotional fallout, a wanton self-destructive rampage is next which will most likely fully empty the bag. It is a blind rage that consumes me to the point where I have no recollection of what I do or what I have done to other people. I proceed to inflict harm to other people or to myself (if I am aware enough in an attempt to prevent a complete loss of control). If I completely lose control, my entire personality will go to the back of my mind, unable to come out. I will fend off anyone who comes near until I either tire out or I have been incapacitated.

Last edited:
I admit I enjoy watching kids and especially toddlers and preschoolers that are still in diapers, but I try to avoid doing it theses days, cause I've been spotted a few times by parents and some comments about me were very harsh, some people think a man that watch kids is a pedophile if he doesn't have kids on his own. And I know some parks and some places in USA now have clear rules that states that adults that aren't with kids are prohibited to enter the areas around playgrounds and splash pads and such. I envy the kids so much, they are the lucky ones. Wish people weren't afraid of man that walks alone all the time, but we can't blame them, pedophiles can be anyone you see sadly.

it sucks. everything sucks

PS: I'm tired. They always remind me my baby side. I can't have it so it could, at least, vanish from my mind.

CodyBaby said:
I admit I enjoy watching kids and especially toddlers and preschoolers that are still in diapers, but I try to avoid doing it theses days, cause I've been spotted a few times by parents and some comments about me were very harsh, some people think a man that watch kids is a pedophile if he doesn't have kids on his own. And I know some parks and some places in USA now have clear rules that states that adults that aren't with kids are prohibited to enter the areas around playgrounds and splash pads and such. I envy the kids so much, they are the lucky ones. Wish people weren't afraid of man that walks alone all the time, but we can't blame them, pedophiles can be anyone you see sadly.

I would never pin a butterfly.

Kenn said:
I would never pin a butterfly.

Hum, can you translate that, I'm quite sure its an expression somehow but since english isn't my native language, I'm not sure what it means. I would translate it to I wouldn't care at all, but I'm not sure if that's what it means.

My local park doesn't attract many kids but, holy shit! are there the trees! From the middle of the park it is impossible to look in any direction without seeing trees. And those SOB's live for hundreds of years. Why can't I be a tree? it just ain't fair. :biggrin:

CodyBaby said:

Man that sucks, I love kids, society immediately thinks that every male who hangs around kids must be a rapist / molester or pedophile. Really annoys me. Women can do the same to children but society doesn't see it like that. I worked on a summer camp this year and babysit children for the first time and I really enjoyed it and would like to do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drifter said:
My local park doesn't attract many kids but, holy shit! are there the trees! From the middle of the park it is impossible to look in any direction without seeing trees. And those SOB's live for hundreds of years. Why can't I be a tree? it just ain't fair. :biggrin:
I see the point. You are right.

BabyJacob, in some ways I totally feel the same as you. I see kids playing on a playground, or walking with parents, being held or riding on their shoulders, and I experience an intense desire to be one of them myself. It also makes me feel good to see happy and loved children, so I don't mind watching.

However, it helps to pay close attention to the lives children live. They also spend a great deal of time whining, crying and tantruming. Young children in particular will not hesitate to push, hit, or even bite other children when provoked and it doesn't take much to provoke. They also live in fear of a lot of things we adults see as trivial.

In short, it helps to remember childhood is NOT the paradise we adults sometimes think it is. So, my advise, enjoy watching children when they are happy, but don't forget to pay attention to all the times they are not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CodyBaby said:
Hum, can you translate that, I'm quite sure its an expression somehow but since english isn't my native language, I'm not sure what it means. I would translate it to I wouldn't care at all, but I'm not sure if that's what it means.

I will admit that my metaphor was somewhat obtuse. I was agreeing with the poster. One does not admire beauty and innocence by destroying it.

I grew up in the fifties and pedophiles were not warned against and therefore unknown to me as a child. I was free to roam the local neighborhood as I pleased from the age of 3½ onward. The children of today no longer experience this innocence in today's society.

I'm mostly envious when I see little kids throwing tantrums. I think to myself, "If only my problems could be so small!"

OMG yes I always get like this and I feel so weird about it most of the time !

being a closeted PanLittle sucks

Kenn said:
I will admit that my metaphor was somewhat obtuse. I was agreeing with the poster. One does not admire beauty and innocence by destroying it.

I grew up in the fifties and pedophiles were not warned against and therefore unknown to me as a child. I was free to roam the local neighborhood as I pleased from the age of 3½ onward. The children of today no longer experience this innocence in today's society.
my cousin and i grew up in the late 50s and 60s. we were warned against "mr. stranger danger" and not get into strange cars. but we, too, wandered far and wide all the time pretty much only in a tshirt and swimming suit during the summer. we never had a problem, even though we lived on the bad side of the tracks.
oh, to have those days back!

ggreggy said:
my cousin and i grew up in the late 50s and 60s. we were warned against "mr. stranger danger" and not get into strange cars. but we, too, wandered far and wide all the time pretty much only in a tshirt and swimming suit during the summer. we never had a problem, even though we lived on the bad side of the tracks.
oh, to have those days back!

I still don't think that it is any worse nowadays, people are so much more aware and also afraid because of the news. My mum said to me a few months ago "it's not like it was back in my day" and it sort of made me angry because actually there are alot of famous celebrities who actually messed around with children and it was all covered up. It's the same for murderers and crime and stuff like that, the actual percentage hasn't changed that much, the numbers have increased, which you would expect with a growing population. It's about how everyone has mobile phones and computers so news spreads quickly. When I was a kid going back 10-15 years ago I was out on the street until it was going dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back