Being controlled

Status
Not open for further replies.

rideoflife1000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I realized that I other than diapers, onesies and pacifier, I want to be treated/controlled like a baby, but don't care to act out in babyish ways. Now I just need a lady to fulfill the missing key part of the scenario.

Well im not a big, but we can talk if you want to talk i like to make friends. Altho im new to talking to others in this way. So im still a bit shy about it.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I want to be controlled too, but I am only beginning to show my babyish acting side as well. Contrary to your beliefs, I never really had a childhood. I was forced to adapt to a very hostile environment at school and thus I had to grow up to the point of an adult before anyone else. So, I would like more than anything else, to have play dates and other things with other littles or even play with a wife (once I have one that is) while we are both babies. I know that doing so presents some challenges, but I prefer interacting with other baby roles than having a parental role, while at the same time exchanging care with one another in a kind of symbiosis. This is where I coined the term Symbiotic age play. A type of non-erotic age play designed for littles where both people are not only the baby, but also the caregiver.

Submission kind of comes with the territory of being AB. It's not uncommon, especially if you have a primarily dominant personality, and it's actually quite endearing. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back