Faking Bedwetting By Using a Water Pump, Digital Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickTiger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I came up with a good idea to take a miniature pump and digital timer hooked up to a water bottle with the other tube
running into inside the diaper. You could set the pump to go off in the middle of night emptying the water in the bottle into the
diaper your wearing to bed. I would Probably just take the second tube and running through the sides of tapes in the front down
into the diaper. I think this could be just good as becoming bed wetter without all the hassle and risks, which many ABDL'S
want to do.You wouldn't have worry about rashes either and changing sheets because of leaks.You could control the water input
so you don't even need that great of a diaper. I have a bed wetting and diaper fetish from having to wear the old school plastic
baby diapers when I was between and 4 & 6 years old, probably my greatest diaper memories. Although I never wanted to
become a real bed wetter through methods because of the health risks like rashes,drinking much water, etc. This is because I
tried the method of drinkings lots of water before bed for one night only and I realized it was to much of pain in the butt to do
every night. It would be awesome to wake up wet in a wet diaper any time you wanted to. I actually plan on testing this out in
next few weeks probably. I would like to hear everyone's 2 cents on this idea. Sorry If someone has already thought about this
already, I didn't steal your idea knowingly.

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ & REPLY!!!

Last edited:
i thought of this and didn't want to invest in the parts though. i just fixed a condom with super-warm water and put it on inside a diaper, it would leak eventually. :)

(and by the way, don't hit Return so much, unless you do it twice to add a paragraph break like i just did. the forum software does the line-wrapping for you.)

iv bag may be easier to work up. just let it drip all nite long.

U can get mini aquarium pumps and a timer it would be like like 30-40 dollars all together I think it wouldn't be too hard to do.

I played around with an arduino design awhile ago to turn on a small dc water pump at random times during the night to simulate wetting my diaper while I sleep, but when I considered how wet my diaper usually gets by morning just from my normal wake-wet-backtosleep cycle all night long, I didn't really pursue it further. It's also hard to find a small DC water pump that's quiet. Most sound like the windshield washer pump on your car, very loud.

But I think if anything is going to untrain a person to actually wet in their sleep, this is probably the most promising approach, as the body naturally will tend to relax and wet when exposed to cold water. (see the "dip a sleeping person's hand in a bowl of cold water to make them wet themselves while they're asleep" trick) Do this enough and I would expect your body to start untraining for regular release while sleeping.

One issue though is the water is going to be room temperature, and feel fairly cold down there when it hits. I thought about ways to heat it but didn't come up with any good ideas.

NickTiger said:
I came up with a good idea to take a miniature pump and digital timer hooked up to a water bottle with the other tube
running into inside the diaper. You could set the pump to go off in the middle of night emptying the water in the bottle into the
diaper your wearing to bed. I would Probably just take the second tube and running through the sides of tapes in the front down
into the diaper. I think this could be just good as becoming bed wetter without all the hassle and risks, which many ABDL'S
want to do.You wouldn't have worry about rashes either and changing sheets because of leaks.You could control the water input
so you don't even need that great of a diaper. I have a bed wetting and diaper fetish from having to wear the old school plastic
baby diapers when I was between and 4 & 6 years old, probably my greatest diaper memories. Although I never wanted to
become a real bed wetter through methods because of the health risks like rashes,drinking much water, etc. This is because I
tried the method of drinkings lots of water before bed for one night only and I realized it was to much of pain in the butt to do
every night. It would be awesome to wake up wet in a wet diaper any time you wanted to. I actually plan on testing this out in
next few weeks probably. I would like to hear everyone's 2 cents on this idea. Sorry If someone has already thought about this
already, I didn't steal your idea knowingly.

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ & REPLY!!!

Hope you pursue and report back on your idea. Similar was discussed last year but don’t believe it was ever implemented. That was disappointing.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/101253-A-cleaner-way-to-wet-the-bed?highlight=timer

bambinod said:
I played around with an arduino design awhile ago to turn on a small dc water pump at random times during the night to simulate wetting my diaper while I sleep, but when I considered how wet my diaper usually gets by morning just from my normal wake-wet-backtosleep cycle all night long, I didn't really pursue it further. It's also hard to find a small DC water pump that's quiet. Most sound like the windshield washer pump on your car, very loud.

But I think if anything is going to untrain a person to actually wet in their sleep, this is probably the most promising approach, as the body naturally will tend to relax and wet when exposed to cold water. (see the "dip a sleeping person's hand in a bowl of cold water to make them wet themselves while they're asleep" trick) Do this enough and I would expect your body to start untraining for regular release while sleeping.

One issue though is the water is going to be room temperature, and feel fairly cold down there when it hits. I thought about ways to heat it but didn't come up with any good ideas.

The OP idea is pretty clever for those who want to re-create the bedwetting experience. I love your idea of an Arduino design that could add some "randomness" to it. OP should get himself a cheap R3 Uno clone from china for a few bucks and just write a random table for various pump run times.

You could also do as another poster suggested and use a IV bag with a simple open/close valve controlled by the arduino so you don't wake up from the pump motor running.

I love clever engineering ideas like this that can provide the experience to others.

or you could just drink three glasses of water before bedtime...

Supposedly the new pumps quieter than a non ssd hardrives. I was thinking thermo cup or insulation to keep water warm and tubing.Or if the pump was to loud which I doubt newer ones are I could be wrong I would put in some kind of small enclosement

- - - Updated - - -

If you drinking much before bed doesn't mean your going to pee unconsciously with out being woke up

babyblueblanket said:
You could also do as another poster suggested and use a IV bag with a simple open/close valve controlled by the arduino so you don't wake up from the pump motor running.

I was thinking of an IV drop bag design, let gravity do the work. Arduinos could be fun, but what happened to good old fashioned mechanical timers?

There are a handful of pump designs, not just your typical fan blower. I was thinking of a small recirpicating cavity, don't know the technical name, but i know they exist to pump out exact doses.
But could be worth if you are worried about noise

LittleICme said:
or you could just drink three glasses of water before bedtime...
For me, I just wake up in pain and a massive urge to go, I then have to spend ten minutes adjusting myself and not flood the thing so I don't leak.

For me, the most difficult problem to solve would be keeping the outlet tube inside my diaper.

I am a restless sleeper. I will turn over a number of times in the night, sometime clockwise, sometimes counter-clockwise.

I suspect that that would either pull the tube out of my diaper or bring the whole apparatus down.

I would use a water bottle higher than the bed and a solenoid valve instead of water pump. There are cheap solenoid valves on ebay.

I will look into it sounds like a good idea

I dont need to use all this fancy mechanical stuff. ihave my own built in pee pump. every morning around 4am it goes off. lol

ggreggy said:
I dont need to use all this fancy mechanical stuff. ihave my own built in pee pump. every morning around 4am it goes off. lol

Not everyone is so lucky. Take me for example. My automatic pee pump has a built in alarm. I ALWAYS wake up just in time for needing to pee myself. Oh joy.....

The pump mechanism seems fairly simple, but there are other things to consider.

First, I would like to commend you on your approach to exploration. Many of us here have seen too many threads about wanting some surgical procedure or wanting advice on bedwetting for realsies right out of the gate. You, on the other hand, seem to understand the nature of what you are asking and have devised a safe way to explore said question.

Second there are other factors you need to consider like water temperature and quantity. To address water temperature, you need to consider that when you urinate, the pee leaving you is close to your body temperature. Simply using a bowl with cold water in it will make you wake up and it will be surprisingly unpleasant (though not in a bad way). I would suggest using a thermos with a hole drilled into the cap to fit the hose into. That way you could pour in heated water (101F-103F or 38.3C - 39.4C) and when your timer starts the pump, the water will have cooled a bit. It probably won't be body temp, but it won't wake you up from squirting cold water all over your nethers.

As for quantity, most people don't void all that much at once, even for heavy bedwetters. Sure your diaper may take over 1000mL of fluid, but that doesn't mean that it can do it all at once. You should make sure that as a fail-safe, your system cannot output more than 600mL, which is still quite excessive. Maybe if you can fit it in, fill a soda can (12oz/355mL or if you can find them 8oz/235mL) with your water and see if it will fit in your thermos. Those quantities are much more typical and are much less prone to causing leaks.

Other considerations include outfitting your bed with a plastic sheet (a must!), possibly one of those bed mats, and consider plastic pants. Your pump will be noisy and if you use measured quantities make sure it can run dry. A small pump can be had at Amazon for fairly cheap. To this end you need to regulate the motor quite a bit to make sure it doesn't pump a jet onto your junk, which will also be unpleasant. In most cases the pump will almost need to be barely running and elevated as running it at that low of speed will almost guarantee that it won't be able to push water very far vertically. I recommend a low-ohm potentiometer (0-100ohm, Digikey) so you can slow down the pump to a trickle. It ain't gonna be easy, but you get the idea.

It's late now and I'm tired. Good luck on your endeavors.

bambinod said:

You could try a bottle warmer or coffee cup warmer from what I hear it's not to expensive.

Personally, I'd rather wet my diapers naturally, than wet one artificially.

I never thought of this :O It's a great idea for people who don't want to deal with the cleanup after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back