Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Faking Bedwetting By Using a Water Pump, Digital Timer

  1. #1

    Default Faking Bedwetting By Using a Water Pump, Digital Timer

    I came up with a good idea to take a miniature pump and digital timer hooked up to a water bottle with the other tube
    running into inside the diaper. You could set the pump to go off in the middle of night emptying the water in the bottle into the
    diaper your wearing to bed. I would Probably just take the second tube and running through the sides of tapes in the front down
    into the diaper. I think this could be just good as becoming bed wetter without all the hassle and risks, which many ABDL'S
    want to do.You wouldn't have worry about rashes either and changing sheets because of leaks.You could control the water input
    so you don't even need that great of a diaper. I have a bed wetting and diaper fetish from having to wear the old school plastic
    baby diapers when I was between and 4 & 6 years old, probably my greatest diaper memories. Although I never wanted to
    become a real bed wetter through methods because of the health risks like rashes,drinking much water, etc. This is because I
    tried the method of drinkings lots of water before bed for one night only and I realized it was to much of pain in the butt to do
    every night. It would be awesome to wake up wet in a wet diaper any time you wanted to. I actually plan on testing this out in
    next few weeks probably. I would like to hear everyone's 2 cents on this idea. Sorry If someone has already thought about this
    already, I didn't steal your idea knowingly.

    THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ & REPLY!!!
    Last edited by NickTiger; 19-Aug-2017 at 13:41.

  2. #2

    Default

    i thought of this and didn't want to invest in the parts though. i just fixed a condom with super-warm water and put it on inside a diaper, it would leak eventually. :-)

    (and by the way, don't hit Return so much, unless you do it twice to add a paragraph break like i just did. the forum software does the line-wrapping for you.)

  3. #3

    Default

    iv bag may be easier to work up. just let it drip all nite long.

  4. #4

    Default

    U can get mini aquarium pumps and a timer it would be like like 30-40 dollars all together I think it wouldn't be too hard to do.

  5. #5

    Default

    I played around with an arduino design awhile ago to turn on a small dc water pump at random times during the night to simulate wetting my diaper while I sleep, but when I considered how wet my diaper usually gets by morning just from my normal wake-wet-backtosleep cycle all night long, I didn't really pursue it further. It's also hard to find a small DC water pump that's quiet. Most sound like the windshield washer pump on your car, very loud.

    But I think if anything is going to untrain a person to actually wet in their sleep, this is probably the most promising approach, as the body naturally will tend to relax and wet when exposed to cold water. (see the "dip a sleeping person's hand in a bowl of cold water to make them wet themselves while they're asleep" trick) Do this enough and I would expect your body to start untraining for regular release while sleeping.

    One issue though is the water is going to be room temperature, and feel fairly cold down there when it hits. I thought about ways to heat it but didn't come up with any good ideas.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by NickTiger View Post
    I came up with a good idea to take a miniature pump and digital timer hooked up to a water bottle with the other tube
    running into inside the diaper. You could set the pump to go off in the middle of night emptying the water in the bottle into the
    diaper your wearing to bed. I would Probably just take the second tube and running through the sides of tapes in the front down
    into the diaper. I think this could be just good as becoming bed wetter without all the hassle and risks, which many ABDL'S
    want to do.You wouldn't have worry about rashes either and changing sheets because of leaks.You could control the water input
    so you don't even need that great of a diaper. I have a bed wetting and diaper fetish from having to wear the old school plastic
    baby diapers when I was between and 4 & 6 years old, probably my greatest diaper memories. Although I never wanted to
    become a real bed wetter through methods because of the health risks like rashes,drinking much water, etc. This is because I
    tried the method of drinkings lots of water before bed for one night only and I realized it was to much of pain in the butt to do
    every night. It would be awesome to wake up wet in a wet diaper any time you wanted to. I actually plan on testing this out in
    next few weeks probably. I would like to hear everyone's 2 cents on this idea. Sorry If someone has already thought about this
    already, I didn't steal your idea knowingly.

    THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ & REPLY!!!
    Hope you pursue and report back on your idea. Similar was discussed last year but donít believe it was ever implemented. That was disappointing.

    https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...ighlight=timer

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I played around with an arduino design awhile ago to turn on a small dc water pump at random times during the night to simulate wetting my diaper while I sleep, but when I considered how wet my diaper usually gets by morning just from my normal wake-wet-backtosleep cycle all night long, I didn't really pursue it further. It's also hard to find a small DC water pump that's quiet. Most sound like the windshield washer pump on your car, very loud.

    But I think if anything is going to untrain a person to actually wet in their sleep, this is probably the most promising approach, as the body naturally will tend to relax and wet when exposed to cold water. (see the "dip a sleeping person's hand in a bowl of cold water to make them wet themselves while they're asleep" trick) Do this enough and I would expect your body to start untraining for regular release while sleeping.

    One issue though is the water is going to be room temperature, and feel fairly cold down there when it hits. I thought about ways to heat it but didn't come up with any good ideas.
    The OP idea is pretty clever for those who want to re-create the bedwetting experience. I love your idea of an Arduino design that could add some "randomness" to it. OP should get himself a cheap R3 Uno clone from china for a few bucks and just write a random table for various pump run times.

    You could also do as another poster suggested and use a IV bag with a simple open/close valve controlled by the arduino so you don't wake up from the pump motor running.

    I love clever engineering ideas like this that can provide the experience to others.

  8. #8

    Default

    or you could just drink three glasses of water before bedtime...

  9. #9

    Default

    Supposedly the new pumps quieter than a non ssd hardrives. I was thinking thermo cup or insulation to keep water warm and tubing.Or if the pump was to loud which I doubt newer ones are I could be wrong I would put in some kind of small enclosement

    - - - Updated - - -

    If you drinking much before bed doesn't mean your going to pee unconsciously with out being woke up

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babyblueblanket View Post
    You could also do as another poster suggested and use a IV bag with a simple open/close valve controlled by the arduino so you don't wake up from the pump motor running.
    I was thinking of an IV drop bag design, let gravity do the work. Arduinos could be fun, but what happened to good old fashioned mechanical timers?


    There are a handful of pump designs, not just your typical fan blower. I was thinking of a small recirpicating cavity, don't know the technical name, but i know they exist to pump out exact doses.
    But could be worth if you are worried about noise



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleICme View Post
    or you could just drink three glasses of water before bedtime...
    For me, I just wake up in pain and a massive urge to go, I then have to spend ten minutes adjusting myself and not flood the thing so I don't leak.

Similar Threads

  1. quasifail at faking bedwetting XP
    By Fenrierlilfolf in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 27-Jan-2012, 06:58
  2. Faking bedwetting
    By Dbannn in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 24-Feb-2011, 02:44
  3. Faking being mentally challenged
    By Calico in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-Aug-2009, 17:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.