Using Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganner12

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I still live at home with parents so difficult to get diapers. Anyway...managed to have a pack sent to argos and i picked them up. Been wearing all week during the day when im out. Found its easier and easier, to use the diaper for wetting. But at the same time, the fetish / sex side of it has gone down..

has this happened to any one else?

im also conflicted as i kinda want more but i know i shouldn't...

I had a similar experience. Use to be a fetish for me but now I would consider it more of a hobby. Maybe it was just the thrill of wanting to do something that I know was not the social norm. Now it's just something that I enjoy to do.

If you want more get more. Life is short, live it how you want to.

Ganner12 said:
I still live at home with parents so difficult to get diapers. Anyway...managed to have a pack sent to argos and i picked them up. Been wearing all week during the day when im out. Found its easier and easier, to use the diaper for wetting. But at the same time, the fetish / sex side of it has gone down..

has this happened to any one else?

im also conflicted as i kinda want more but i know i shouldn't...

lol. That happens to most all of us. The more often you wear, the less "excited" you will be when you do put one on. And, the more you will realise that being a Diaper Lover is not anywhere near the same as having a Sexual Diaper fetish.

Welcome to the club.

That is one of the reasons I wear all the time. I can handle 24/7 much better than the binges and cravings. Plus accidents lead me to believe I need them.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

yup seems to bee the thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back