Status
Not open for further replies.

bn3baby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Over the years I have tried many frame baby carriers but the best one to date is the Deuter Kid Comfort III. The one thing I like about is the high back it keeps baby from falling backward and it's very comfortable once you learn how to use it. I spend a lot of down time going for a ride (well some day).

bn3baby

DSCN7364 (2).JPG

DSCN7367 (2).JPG

DSCN7379.JPG

Isn't that a little heavy for the guy carrying you? Sounds fun though if we had a giant caregiver about 9 foot

Would work if you had Hodor carrying you.

@BabyBoyRyan it is realistic to some extent, although if I remember correctly bn3 is a bit heavier than I.

I am around 120lbs and have been carried a mile in one of my SSC designs (those are the carriers /without/ a frame, where you are essentially strapped to the "adult"'s back and suspended from their shoulders...) for a person in good physical shape it is realistic. The frame carriers are a bit more of a stress since the person being carried is potentially further back -- leverage and all that -- but just the same one of my friends carried me a pretty good distance in one without complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back