When a girl does this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kian

Contributor
Role
the other day in class i was doing my work and when I looked up I saw the girl i liked looking at me & smiling then she looked down at my collarbone while smiling. then she looked up at my face again and she was still smiling so I looked away. Then later when I was talking to one of my friend I couldn't really hear him cause I had my headphones on & he said justin did you hear what I said & i said no. Then later i heard her saying to someone that I crack her up and said that I was quiet but funny. Then she was talking to the guy who i was talking to and told him that I'm quiet but funny.

Maybe, maybe not, man up and go talk to her. Not going to figure out without trying. Might hurt a little if she doesn't like you but you'll regret never finding out....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yes, you will need to make initial contact with this strange, girl space alien.

Sounds like she was flirting to me.
No harm in talking to her.

Run, just run as fast as you can. She is trying to spread the evil cooties, and we must all unite and stand strong, by running, of course.

This message brought to you by the Society to Prevent Cooties in Americans (SPCA).

--sf

Well, what age are you? Girls act pretty differently depends if you are in High School or colleague for example, anyhow she just gave you an green light and thinking about how she behaves, what will she do or does she really like you is pointless. You should man up and to talk her, invite her to dinner, cinema or something. 99% are that she will date you, because the signals that she sent you were so clear, that she really is into you and the only thing you can her mind from liking you to not liking you is by acting like this, because she will either think: He is not attracted to me or will think that you are so insecure, that you don't have the guts to even talk to her. Usually it's the first thing, unless you are social exception in your social circle, she won't think that you are shy enough, especially after she sent you those signals, she must have seen you "worthy". Besides, women usually judge on first expression, so if she was first to take a step, then your rate of success is very high. Good luck and don't waste any more time, go for her!

Girls (women) are people, too. I was afraid of the fairer sex throughout hs and even some college. Now some of my best friends are women. Every conversation starts with a "Hello". Talk to her. See what she's doing this weekend or next. What's her major? Things like that.

Starfox said:
Run, just run as fast as you can. She is trying to spread the evil cooties, and we must all unite and stand strong, by running, of course.

This message brought to you by the Society to Prevent Cooties in Americans (SPCA).

--sf

Haha! You made me laugh :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back