$20.00 "Wearable Plush Furry Heads" at WALMART...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
This afternoon at the WALMART here in Salem, NH I saw a big bin of cheap wearable plushie furry heads for ~ $20.00.

Yes, I want one!

All I would need after I get one, is to purchase a set of paws and furry foot slippers and I will have a "new" partial fursuit "on the cheap".

Are you talking about the animal hats? O___o I wear these all the time. They are so cute! I can usually only get them during winter time, though... if I'm actually lucky. I haven't really seen much of them around here. :c

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
Are you talking about the animal hats? O___o I wear these all the time. They are so cute! I can usually only get them during winter time, though... if I'm actually lucky. I haven't really seen much of them around here. :c

No, they're not hats. I've seen them. I'm not really sure if they're supposed to be for Halloween or what, because Walmart doesn't have other Halloween merchandise out yet, but they're basically like the heads on fursuits.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
No, they're not hats. I've seen them. I'm not really sure if they're supposed to be for Halloween or what, because Walmart doesn't have other Halloween merchandise out yet, but they're basically like the heads on fursuits.

That is correct.
Anyway, today I purchased one for myself.
It is a Black Cat Furry Head.

I saw those at the start of this month. I was at Walmart, standing in line to put some money into my SmartCard, and in front of me is a cart with 4 furry heads inside it. The guy next to the cart wanted to return them. He had 2 pandas and 2 black cats. However, I haven't thought about buying one, maybe I should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back