Anyone here make their own music? (or know someone who do that?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello guys since I'm noted a lot of artists here in the community I'm a bit curious though. Anyone here make their own music. Either as songwriter, composer, vocal, instrument player or DJ.

I'm not sure if the mods allow but please share your music here.

I have a coworker (kinda friend) who makes his music electronically and while it's not exactly my thing I really enjoy listening to it being his creation and don't fail to give good feedback.

Can't share it though as it isn't mine but my hat comes off to all creative peeps.

I'd consider myself an aspiring artist; big emphasis on the aspiring part hehe :biggrin:. I like/want to make chill houseish sounding music (and some DnB here and there when I feel like making harder and faster stuff). So far, most my experience has been working entirely in the box. Software based synths and samples triggered by midi.

These are projects that I started but lost due to my OS getting corrupt, so they're mostly just a few unmixed rough bars. Fortunately, I still have the disk image that should have them so I should be able to recover and actually finish and polish them up at some point although due to some circumstances, they're not as accessible as they should be.

I tried this file sharing website I've never used before so I have no idea how long the links will work. It looks like you have to go through 2 pages of adds to get to the actual audio files. If you look near the lower middle portion, there's a table/grid that has the title of the file and a little 30 second countdown timer in the cell to the right of it (counting down to 0). Once the timer reaches zero you'll see a grey "download/view now" button appear in its place. After clicking that button, you'll be redirected to another page where a little more than halfway down the page there'll be another little table with the file name and file size in it as well as a blue button that says "(download)" near the file name. After clicking this button you'll be given the actual audio stream. :dunno:

Here's a little drum loop I threw together
http://www.uploadman.com/8c4491764395e82a

A small attempt at making "a drop" as it's often referred to
http://www.uploadman.com/210dd228508d6946

This is the first thing I ever made/finished. It's pretty bare bones but I think it'd be good for layering with some more instruments and melodies etc.
http://www.uploadman.com/4a47f4655995d94b

A pretty cool sounding ditty with some nice pad and violin chords
http://www.uploadman.com/8f3cd6291bec7725

I think I liked where this one was going the most out of all of them, but this was also the latest project I started before my OS corrupted so I couldn't straighten out some of the layered melodies.
http://www.uploadman.com/7cfacb261fd4f52e

Edit: There are many artists on this forum and that share this "unique" interest of ours lol. Artsy/creative types are usually a little more "out there" compared to most people so it makes sense to me!

Last edited:
I consider myself a Classical Music Arranger (for Modern Crossover Music and Older Music) and a Classical Music Composer. I have limited resources to do what I do, so my rendered music is not as high quality as I would have wanted. When I get the proper tools and virtual instruments, maybe then I can finally start releasing some new music.

Yes, all kinds of digital music: Silver Dog Sounds is my Facebook page

View attachment 29739

I like the atmospheric/ethereal elements you incorporate. Keep on at it!

Just a little heads up, but linking directly to your youtube makes it very easy to identify you. If you're okay with this, then hey, more power to ya!:thumbsup:

does it show on youtube that the link is shared here? D: wut should i do?
and thank you :)

As a church musician, I'm constantly improvising either on the organ or at some keyboard. As a praise band member, we all get lead sheets. I have words and chords, so everything I play on the piano is improvised. As for songs or original music, I've composed very little. It's just not my thing, but playing the big classical composers is.

I do a little bit of Weird Al stuff, nothing really complete and i can't post attachments yet.
To the toon of Mockingbird, and inspired by my neighbor's yappy dog
Hush little puppy dog, don't you whine
or daddy's gonna strangle you
with fishin' line
and if that fishin' line should break
he'll beat you to death with a garden rake

I didn't realize how depraved that sounds until I just now saw it writing...

To "Dueling Banjoes"
Dueling banjoes...
dueling banjoes...
well there ain't no words to this here song
and I always thought that was kinda wrong
so I made up some of my very own
to dueling banjoes...
it's poetic license,
like Johnny Cash did
at Folsom prison

When he sang a song about killin' a man
in Nevada and doin' his time
At the California Penitentiary
at Folsom Prison
That's California
it's Not Nevada...
it jus' don't happen...

Thank me, thank me very much.

I don't actually abuse or advocate hurting animals or people. Johnny Cash never killed anybody either. David Alan Cole wrote the Folsom song. He didn't kill anybody either.

This next is somewhat disturbing

To the tune Beautiful Dreamer, which was written by Huddie Ledbetter who DID have a couple of lethal fights, He also wrote Cotton Fields back home and Goodnight Irene and about a blue million other songs ... oh, and Midnight Special....

Pitiful screamer, writhing in pain,
you didn't know the boy was insane
You should have known from his personal ad
the term 'pleasure dungeon'
means something quite bad...

Just like the puppy dog song I ran out of inspiration after one verse. Good enough for me. Probably since I have zero experience in sadism, aside from actually meeting a few.

dogboy said:
As a church musician, I'm constantly improvising either on the organ or at some keyboard. As a praise band member, we all get lead sheets. I have words and chords, so everything I play on the piano is improvised. As for songs or original music, I've composed very little. It's just not my thing, but playing the big classical composers is.

The very same for me. I do, however, write and arrange music for the pipe organ and piano. I love writing choral preludes in different styles when I've got some time off.

antte91 said:
The very same for me. I do, however, write and arrange music for the pipe organ and piano. I love writing choral preludes in different styles when I've got some time off.

That's really awesome. Church music offers a lot of opportunities for musicians and we can actually make a living, doing it.

That's right! We're quite unique in that case.

Many of my friends doing music had to give up the dream of making a living on it at some point because of the lack of either jobs in professional ensembles (only based in the largest cities) or too few professions that involves music here in Sweden other than teaching or playing in church.

Therefore, many freelances either as a solist - mostly in church on weddings, baptisms, and funerals and bigger occasions - while working with a more ordinary job besides.

I compose, record, and produce my own songs. I play guitar, drums, bass, piano, and even sing. Recently I've been experimenting with songs that have ABDL themed lyrics. Not directly, but alluding to ABDL themes.

Piano, other keyboards, banjo, harmonica. Written a few songs, but I've got no great aspirations at that.

My public performances have been piano and oddly enough violin.

Hello @TheCaptain, I would like to hear some of your works.

Been making and performing music for ten years. Everything from indie folk acoustic to rap/hip hop and rnb. I do a little bit of everything.

I have a little bit of knowledge with FL Studio and a few times I've made mashups of songs using Audacity

I play the Native American Love flute. One of the first things they say is to play the horizon. Pick the seven steps in height and use that as your notes. Same thing with a shore line. It is called playing nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back