Thread: Waddler thoughts

Default Waddler thoughts

A few weeks ago I bought a Cuddlz Waddler Onezie and a Nuk 6 baby bottle. I promptly forgot about them until they arrived in the mail today and I tried them out.

I have to admit I am a little disappointed by the waddler. While it is a little hot (fleece but very soft) I find the waddler to be of overall high quality. However, it just doesn't recreate the waddle I am going for, which is from the thickness of a filled-to-capacity premium disposable that bulges so much that I literally can't close my legs. There's no question that I do "waddle" with the onezie on, but it's not a substitute for a full thick diaper (with possibly a double diaper over it!). Good product, just not what I was hoping for.

I guess I'm just going to have to test the limits premium disposables to get my waddle on. Not complaining though...

If you want the effect, you may want to grab a few cloth diapers to cover your disposable with, I can testify it will increase the thickness and force you to waddle around, its what I mainly use my cloth diapers for.