• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, I like to collect dead frogs and I'm a little crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonsexualLittleGirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi everyone!

Nice to meet you all. I found this forum on google and thought I'd give it a go. I have no friends who are littles or adult babies and would love to make some on here!

I am a little girl, usually regressing to ages 5-6. I do not wear diapers, so please respect that when we chat. I love colouring, stuffed animals, My Little Pony, collecting bugs and rocks, listening to music, Disney films, reading, dinosaurs, barbie-style dolls, bath time, cats and dogs and looking at the constellations.

In the adult world I am a PhD student in literature, with a dash or philosophy and psychology thrown in. I am British but lived in Texas for five years. I am currently diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, anxiety and depression and experience hypo-manic episodes.

As my username suggests, my age regression is totally and completely nonsexual so please respect that when we chat! I am ultimately here looking for nonsexual carers. If I found a daddy, that would be amazing, but don't want to get my hopes up!

If you are a big/daddy please do not talk to me in baby/little talk until I know you. If you are a little/baby in littlespace, it's okay!

Hope you all have a lovely day!

Hello. :D I'm also a little who doesn't care much for diapers, so I can totally respect that. I often have a bit of a hard time fitting in because many of the littles here usually enjoy them. It's not easy for me to sort of explain to them that I'm on of the ones that don't care for diapers. My little age is also about the same as yours as well, though I wouldn't mind having a pacifier either. However, it would probably be restricted to comfort reasons only. ^^ Also, I have anxiety myself, along with also having slight autism. >w< Oh, and I'm asexual so my little side is in that same respect as well.

tldr; Nice to meet you! :D

Marka said:
Welcome, NonsexualLittleGirl!
(And, hello again, AdorbzLittleGirl!)

While you both may be exceptions to the average here - as far as non-wearing (diapers) goes...
Beyond a natural inquisitiveness or curiosity... I cannot see any reason for you to not feel quite welcomed here!

Oh, it's not that I don't feel welcome. This is mostly in the Discord chat. I can see why a lot of people don't like to stick around at times. Anyway, the forums are very welcoming and supportive as far as feelings and what others like goes. ^^

So... I hope you will feel very welcome here, NGL. :3

All I can say is... Those poor frogs!

Err, I mean, hello there!

--sf

Marka said:
Welcome, NonsexualLittleGirl!
(And, hello again, AdorbzLittleGirl!)

While you both may be exceptions to the average here - as far as non-wearing (diapers) goes...
Beyond a natural inquisitiveness or curiosity... I cannot see any reason for you to not feel quite welcomed here!

Also, NLG... I think that you'll find that a disclaimer and basically, a warning to others to not make sexual advances towards you - should be quite redundant here as well...

With the rare and swiftly corrected exceptions over the years here... that kind of behaviour, is simply not tolerated! If, you should receive such unwelcome and unsolicited advances - please, report it to our moderators, immediately!

If the actions of the offending one is not terribly egregious - we do tend to offer them an opportunity to reclaim themselves at once though, they will always be put on notice just the same... This gives people an opportunity to get passed their fantasy notions and to realize that we are a support community not, a typical diaper/fetish group...

For your orientation and assurances please, see the ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips section... at the top, right of center of nearly every web page here... where you'll find
ADISC Introduction & FAQ, to start with...

I do hope that you'll find your time here both comforting and engaging!

My best regards and, for now,
-Marka

This is a relief to hear! The two other forums I have tried in the past for AB/DL/littles involved being bombarded with sort of voyeuristic diaper talk and being hit on within minutes of signing up and I found it very uncomfortable :( I am looking forward to finding a more welcoming community here!!

- - - Updated - - -

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
Hello. :D I'm also a little who doesn't care much for diapers, so I can totally respect that. I often have a bit of a hard time fitting in because many of the littles here usually enjoy them. It's not easy for me to sort of explain to them that I'm on of the ones that don't care for diapers. My little age is also about the same as yours as well, though I wouldn't mind having a pacifier either. However, it would probably be restricted to comfort reasons only. ^^ Also, I have anxiety myself, along with also having slight autism. >w< Oh, and I'm asexual so my little side is in that same respect as well.

tldr; Nice to meet you! :D

I use pacifiers, too, for comfort! I'm sorry you too have anxiety, it's not nice :c Do ever use littlespace to cope with anxiety?

- - - Updated - - -

Starfox said:
All I can say is... Those poor frogs!

Err, I mean, hello there!

--sf

Usually the frogs are dead upon collection XD I grew up in Texas and the sun dries them out there. If they're alive I let them go pretty quick. I do actually want a pet frog rn tho!

NonsexualLittleGirl said:
I use pacifiers, too, for comfort! I'm sorry you too have anxiety, it's not nice :c Do ever use littlespace to cope with anxiety?

Most of the time, yes. That's usually why I like being in little mode so much. It's a comforting feeling because I forget all about being an adult for a while.

Welcome aboard. I'll echo what's been said already, about not having to worry too much about pervy creepers. As a male ABDL, I find it must be frustrating and aggravating for female participants on the internet, just do to the huge swell of guys wanting diaper changes and the like. I don't identify with that kind of attitude. I do like diapers and although there is a sexual nature to it, it's mostly a non-sexually driven compulsion. And it's something I've felt strongly about for as far back as I can remember.
I too have Borderline Personality Disorder so I know how much is sucks. It threatens any kind of meaningful relationships we attempt. Living with a brain that is emotionally unstable and highly reactive is my struggle and allowing myself to calmly partake in this arcane lifestyle has been one of the best things for my mental state and clarity. I also know I have a tendency to come off harsh or to get easily offended or hurt, so I am very reluctant and hesitant to make new friends. I'd rather not run them through the wringer, if you know what I mean!

You'd have to admit, it'd make for a great X Files plot.

*Pans camera, rows and rows of preserved frog specimen as far as eye can see, until the camera zooms in on a single live frog in a container, light shining on it*

Mulder: You know what this means right, Scully?
Scully: She likes to collect.. Dead frogs?

--sf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back