Not open for further replies.

PaddedDeist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Well, I'm at the end of the bag of cheap Assurance pull-ups that were my first adult diaper purchase/ I'll be out for a while but I do have samples coming in. It'll be a little less fun chatting on here when I'm not wearing--I have typically worn a diaper while on here.

I also have a bladder infection that my wife believes has been the cause of my wetting my pants. I should have spaced it out a bit and I will likely slow it down for a bit. But I'll slowly build it back up. The timing is the tricky part.

It would be a little surprising that you get infection from wetting. Only retention would do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seconded. Wetting your pants or a diaper alone will not cause an infection.

Now being dehydrated and not peeing often enough, combined with staying wet for a prolonged time will.

Yeah, I'm not sure what happened. Perhaps coincidental timing here?

How long you you call a prolonged time for staying wet?

I guess it depends how wet. High absorbency diapers are not an issue for sometime 6-8 hours! Actually drinking enough is very important and retention inside the bladder (not fully emptying) can cause the urinary track infection. I had a urethra infection and that it not related to wetting/drinking. Best is to check with a Doctor or pharmacist.

Well, I'm on antibiotics for it right now. Like I said it could be coincidental since I do have other health issues.

- - - Updated - - -

I've also wash off the area after taking one of these pull-ups off

PaddedDeist said:
Yeah, I'm not sure what happened. Perhaps coincidental timing here?

How long you you call a prolonged time for staying wet?

General consensus is about 8 hours, with staying well hydrated. This will mean a soaked diaper by that time anyways.

And well hydrated is going by the world health organization recommendations. That's starting off with 64oz per day, and adding to that based on your body mass. Most normal weight guys should be around 72oz then. That's over two liters of water per day! (And soda, coffee, etc doesn't equate plain water)

Any less and you're dehydrated. And more concentrated pee means bacteria will grow faster, increasing your risk of infection. It will also mean yellow or dark yellow pee that smells bad too.

Well, I don't go that long but I'm just also in a cheap Walmart pull-up. I just put my last one from the bag on.

I should up my water intake anyways. I'm around 275lbs--how much should I be drinking? I have been losing weight as well, I've lost about 10 pounds but I have also been losing fat and building muscle. I may not be able to wander around a store too well but I'm trying to get what exercise I can. I've been helping to build a building on an uncle's farm. Not a lot of running around and it's only on the weekend. But it does tire me out but I do like the effect. Hopefully it will help me stay a bit healthier for longer but the job may just end. I may have to work out what I can do within my limitations so I can keep what good health I do have and perhaps slow down the progress of my Diabetes and Parkinson's.

Wow, they may have not been the best quality but I've just made it through my first bag. With a limited budget, what are some of the OK store diapers? I know I'm not getting premium quality but even this cheap pull-up makes me feel calmer--better. But I do know that there are better brands out there--even store ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Just found a nice plastic mug that I got when I thought I was having a heart attack. It's labeled on the side so i can keep track of my water intake.

Never go crazy on energy drinks people...

PaddedDeist said:
Well, I don't go that long but I'm just also in a cheap Walmart pull-up. I just put my last one from the bag on.

I should up my water intake anyways. I'm around 275lbs--how much should I be drinking? I have been losing weight as well, I've lost about 10 pounds but I have also been losing fat and building muscle. I may not be able to wander around a store too well but I'm trying to get what exercise I can. I've been helping to build a building on an uncle's farm. Not a lot of running around and it's only on the weekend. But it does tire me out but I do like the effect. Hopefully it will help me stay a bit healthier for longer but the job may just end. I may have to work out what I can do within my limitations so I can keep what good health I do have and perhaps slow down the progress of my Diabetes and Parkinson's.

Wow, they may have not been the best quality but I've just made it through my first bag. With a limited budget, what are some of the OK store diapers? I know I'm not getting premium quality but even this cheap pull-up makes me feel calmer--better. But I do know that there are better brands out there--even store ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Just found a nice plastic mug that I got when I thought I was having a heart attack. It's labeled on the side so i can keep track of my water intake.

Never go crazy on energy drinks people...

Start with two liters, and add to that. Take a look at this link below. Or just google it like I did.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...gglMAA&usg=AFQjCNHOoYRGRPwOv82BhlYiBt1FtTJe5w

And no store diaper is good. They cost more than premium diapers (overall on a per day basis), need to be changed way too often, and leak way too often too. Save yourself time, money, hassle, and embarassement, and just get diapers that work like they're supposed to.

I've downloaded the PDF and I'll be studying it and I'm already drinking more water.

I know that store diapers are not great but it is a stop-gap measure until I can get better ones. I was wondering what is relatively OK until I could get something better. Or perhaps o should check out the medical supply stores?

PaddedDeist said:
I've downloaded the PDF and I'll be studying it and I'm already drinking more water.

I know that store diapers are not great but it is a stop-gap measure until I can get better ones. I was wondering what is relatively OK until I could get something better. Or perhaps o should check out the medical supply stores?

That is what I generally recommend. Medical supply stores usually carry way better diapers than what's in major stores. Not the best or most cost efficient, but they should be enough to get you through till your next oder.

In the future, I'd recommend you always leave at least one bag unopened and to the side. Reorder when you get down to two bags too (one bag of which you are still using). This way, you will always have a backup bag of diapers on hand in case of ordering delays or gaps in available money.

Well, I managed to get some money and since I have been pissing my pants, my wife had no issues with me buying a bag of diapers. Unfortunately it was too late to try to find a medical supply store and with the upcoming eclipse--I live in the path of totality--driving around is already becoming a zoo. I'm also keeping my diaper love on the strict down low since it is too difficult for me to share IRL--sharing things has bit me in the ass before. Perhaps my wife would have no problems but with my history and problems it is difficult--if not impossible--for me to talk about certain things. So I had to buy another bag of store pull ups--Depend Fit Flex Maximum since I need SOMETHING for now. I will work up to better ones and she knows I have free samples coming in. I hope to find and introduce better diapers into the mix and switch to those when I can. The pull ups may be OK for day use but I'm trying them out for now and I can then give an argument as to why I need something better. Another reason I jumped on an inferior product is that--like I said earlier--I live in the upcoming Eclipse's Path of Totality and traffic is already horrible. It was get this or not be diapered for the whole weekend and perhaps beyond until things settle down here. I am getting tired of having wet pants since I am doing all the laundry. Wet diapers are fine...

I did sleep in them last night and I wet them in the middle of the night. Minor leakage but I had a thick, folded mattress pad under me and I was only slightly damp. I think I have a good argument for a better nighttime diaper already. But I got up and changed it and went back to sleep. FWIW, I think I may have quietly moved myself into 24/7 but I believe my body was working in that direction already.

The Cannabis has been a godsend to me and it does help me with a lot of symptoms but it isn't a cure either. My medicine may be masking worse symptoms but going without is horrible and when that serious depression kicks in, I can get suicidal fairly quickly. I'm not on any anti-depressants right now but smoking can rapidly take me from suicidal to not wanting to die in an extraordinarily short amount of time. I feel like--from the frequency and location of my tremors and other tells--that the Parkinson's is progressing a bit. The diapers also help me feel a bit better so I do want to keep them despite the pitfalls of 24/7--I'm going in expecting that there are going to be bad days but I think I'm up to the task. I'm just going to try to keep a certain humor about wearing them and I will attempt to keep a positive attitude about it.

PaddedDeist, thanks for sharing. Let us know how your weekend went!

Well, I already have my eclipse glasses and I plan on dragging a chair to my "back yard" to kick back and watch the eclipse on Monday--while wearing of course. I wonder if I'll be able to see shadow banding?

This weekend I'm like going to be helping uncle on the farm. We might be wrapping the outside of the new building that is going to be a canning kitchen as well as a walk-in cooler for when they go hunting. I need to get my hunting licence sometime this year and I'll try to bring down an elk if I can. I don't care for deer/venison so those critters are safe. I don't believe in trophy hunting either--it has to be something that I'll want in the freezer. Uncle will have stuff set up for the butchering when we finish building and is happy to help us out if I share--no problem there since he's given us a lot of help including food at times. My wife, aunt and uncle are all registered Native Americans though auntie is Sioux (I cannot remember which band though) and not from the local tribe. They do bring in certain traditions and values--all stuff I can agree with.

Right now my wife and I live in tribal housing which has been a godsend since we only pay around $177/mo in their low-income housing. The bad thing is that all the good stores are at least 30+ minutes away.

A couple of days wearing 24/7 seems OK so far. In fact it feels strangely natural to me. Tomorrow I'll watch the eclipse in a diaper. I wonder if there's some crazy myth about doing that? lol

"Those who watch an eclipse while diapered will be diapered until the end of their days..."
--Some made up myth

Eclipse was amazing. I watched it in a soggy diaper as I wet during totality. I actually saw shadow banding and totality was amazing.

Lol, I'm still 25 minutes away from it happening.

Yeah, C1 was just after 9am and C2 was around 10:15am local time here. (I live on the West Coast)

PaddedDeist said:
Yeah, C1 was just after 9am and C2 was around 10:15am local time here. (I live on the West Coast)

For others, C1 was contact one where the moon just begins to partially eclipse the sun. C2 was where total eclipes began.

On a seperate note. Trump looked up at the sun yesterday. He actually caused temporary damage to his own eyes too. All because he didn't believe his advisors, and called the media warnings about it "fake news". Lol, you just can't make this stuff up with him.

LOL, You can't fix stupid but in his case an impeachment would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back