Where is the best place to buy single nappies for testers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I really want to try Tena slip active and Molicare slip maxi but don't want to buy a whole packet incase I don't like them. Where is the best place to get samples in the UK?

bobbilly said:
I really want to try Tena slip active and Molicare slip maxi but don't want to buy a whole packet incase I don't like them. Where is the best place to get samples in the UK?

You can't fully test any diaper with just one or two samples. The samples are just so you can verify if they will fit about right.

In order to actually test a diaper out, you need to use it under varying conditions. Such as, awake, asleep, hydrated, dehydrated, working, relaxing, sitting a lot, or walking/running, and so on. This is just too many variables to test through for just one or two diapers. You will need a full bag to do that.

Primarily I want to see if they fit.

Doesn't XP Medical have sample packs?

WildBlueCrinkle said:
Doesn't XP Medical have sample packs?

Yes, they do! They sent me two packs of two. One set of Abenas and one set of Senis. The lady on the phone was very nice. Note I did not see anywhere on the website for samples. I had to call. You could e-mail, I suppose.

Op is in the UK. Doubt XP will send that far.

INCONTAL said:
Op is in the UK. Doubt XP will send that far.
Very true! I was unaware of the OPs location.

From XP: Shipping Outside the U.S.
Based on customer feedback, we have now expanded delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada. However, due to the additional fees and challenges associated with shipping to these special destinations, we're asking you to help cover a portion of the shipping and handling costs.
Please note: We are currently unable to ship to P.O. boxes and international addresses other than those mentioned above.

I always suggest getting a few to sample if you want to know if they will fit, BUT get a bag to sample if you know they will fit but want to see if you want to invest more in them. (like a case) Don't order several bags (or more) based on just a sample of one or two.

It'll take a few tries with a diaper you're not familiar with to figure out where the tapes go, and at least a handful more to get a good sampling of how much capacity, leakproofing, and durability for active wear they're going to give you. One or even two just isn't enough.

airoliver will sell single nappies, they are in Germany but will send to UK.

Hi I buy my nappies from the incontinence shop in Bolton I was there yesterday, I am pretty sure they sell samples of various nappies they do delivery and are really quick. Give them a call.

If you are in the Uk, ABDL marketplace and nappies are us will sell singular nappies or packs you can choose which one you want once you clink on what brand you want

Nappies r us are owned by the incontinence shop, they are in the same building in Bolton.

I don't think nappies are us are in stock at the moment, they didn't have my diapers in stock last week not this week, but you could always try, ABDL marketplace are awaiting a delivery of nappies but you should still be able to order

Thank you for the ABDL marketplace suggestion. Just what I'm looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back