• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joelvc

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I am 46 years old and was a DL, only wearing time not using/wetting much. In May, on my last day of work, I suddenly got a continuous flow while being in the train 3 hours from home. I asked my wife to pick me up and bring me urgently to the supermarket to be diapers. Since then I am diagnosed with Overactive bladder (OAB) and urge incontinence and having flow starting 2-3 minutes after voiding. I don't have very little feelings, so when I am travelling or working it is flowing nonstop either a small and continuous (OAB) or larger wetting (urge). I took some medication and after 5 days it makes nearly no difference but then I get dizzy, blurred vision and constipation.
I can't hide that as a DL this is not all bad news, but wearing 24/7 by necessity is different than by choice.
Wearing Tena Slip Maxi and for short term, like at the fitness, pull-ups. Using incontinence swimming trousers when swimming.
Glad to be part of this community and happy to support all of you in this journey.

Hello joelvc and welcome to the group.

Interesting story.

So that we can get to know you better, what are your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back