Which diaper is the most babyish: Little Pawz, Preschool or Kiddo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdlBrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Can anyone recommend either Little Pawz, Preschool or Kiddo as bring the most babyish diaper? If it helps any my all time favorite is the Carousels but I can't find mediums anywhere. I've tried just about every other Abu and Bambino and I like them all but my preference is for a cute print, thick between the legs and if at all possible a noisy crinkle. Absorption is not really important to me. Thanks and have a nice day.

Wow, tough choice. I'd go with Kiddo; the two tapes and the overall design encourage babyish feelings more than the others (in my personal experience :eek:).

While I completely love Kiddo I think their gorgeous and nearly perfect the LilPawz would give you super thickness but not so much crinkle.

They're out of medium Kiddo's. Could I get away with wearing smalls if I'm a size 30 waist?

Probably not LittlePawz, due to the tablecloth wing design. The tape-zone prints on Kiddos have a more "retro" 90s-era Pampers feel, like Super Dry Kids, but the all-over prints on Kiddos are closer to modern baby diapers. Depends on what you'd rather go for. Kiddos and LittlePawz will be thicker than Preschools.

Although not memtioned, SDK looks like old school baby diapers.

My vote is on Preschool/SDKs. Lil Paws is pretty babyish but not as much as the above two. And Kiddo is kinda up to interpretation. It's kinda babyish but I've also seen similar designs on adult underwear for both sexes sooo. Eeh.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

My other vote goes for Preschool's too.
There's something about Preschool that has me think how that age group often have potty accidents.

AbdlBrian said:
Can anyone recommend either Little Pawz, Preschool or Kiddo as bring the most babyish diaper? If it helps any my all time favorite is the Carousels but I can't find mediums anywhere. I've tried just about every other Abu and Bambino and I like them all but my preference is for a cute print, thick between the legs and if at all possible a noisy crinkle. Absorption is not really important to me. Thanks and have a nice day.

There may be other options you want to consider too. Nothing literally says "baby" quite like a Bambino Classico, with its baby block print.

And several other printed diapers have what I'd consider a "younger" print, more "infant" than "toddler". Like Carousel or DC Amore Kitten. All of these are great thick diapers.

I'd vote for Kiddo. They are sooooo cute and babyish :3

AbdlBrian said:
They're out of medium Kiddo's. Could I get away with wearing smalls if I'm a size 30 waist?

No.

Where do you get the Kiddo diapers from?

Found them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back