Who else likes to refold their diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarquestStig

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Adult diapers are folded in thirds but i like to occasionally like to see a pile of diapers that look like giant versions of the real thing:biggrin: who else is as OCD as me lol

I remember doing that once and then fitting as many as I could in a Junior/size 6 empty pack but that was a very longtime ago and OCD fits for me as well as it took a long time of actively not doing it to avoid it becoming an ongoing thing.

Break the habbit now!

StarquestStig said:
Adult diapers are folded in thirds but i like to occasionally like to see a pile of diapers that look like giant versions of the real thing:biggrin: who else is as OCD as me lol

What do you mean?

Justo said:
What do you mean?

i mean when you get a pack of baby diapers they are folded in half once instead of twice like adult diapers are packaged.

Justo said:
What do you mean?

well look at my ava pic and you can tell I prefer them that way too! But they don't store as well as they do in thirds. Also my newerdiaper cabinet isn't deep enough for that. (unlike the deeper drawers I was using when my stash was MUCH much smaller)

Ooooo! I do that x)!
I just love that real baby diaper look! I kinda wish I could get a pack of them folded like that, but.. not practical at all!
But just thinking about getting that real baby diaper experience at this age.. sigh.

TyphaHare said:
Ooooo! I do that x)!
I just love that real baby diaper look! I kinda wish I could get a pack of them folded like that, but.. not practical at all!
But just thinking about getting that real baby diaper experience at this age.. sigh.

hmm that's an interesting idea. Who was the new retailer we had here asking for suggestions? I suggested "UNdiscreet shipping" and they gave it a try, and apparently it was at least something of a success. (I wonder how much? we didn't hear a lot back from the seller) This would make another interesting idea... simply repackaging diapers into 1/2 folds before shipping them out. I presume this is how ABUniverse adds scent to their diapers if you pay for that option - open them up and put in a few drops of that mommy's scents, dryer sheets, or some other scented oil or something, and then bag them back up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back