Always 'Boutique' Pull Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't available in the u.s. Are least not yet anyway

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Dunno About Canada,but the website op included was for the UK

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

What ticks me off is why do women get some kind of design on pull ups, and even underwear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

They are available in France too and I would be interested to know how they compare to the normal Always Discreet pants.

BabyMax2000 said:
What ticks me off is why do women get some kind of design on pull ups, and even underwear.

Probably because they feel that women would want it more than men. Men are all about being manly and tough... which is a growing stereotype. While, women are often meant to be girly and sensitive.

True, but we can at least have some kind of print. Like a truck. Idk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Have them at a walmart around saint louis, MO ... Didn't pick any up. They were in the actual aisle not clearance.

They were at the Walmart near me in Southeast Missouri also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! This is awesome! Thank you for the info! I just hope the padding is as high as in always discreet, which made it penis-friendly.

I found them at the wal mart in Austell Ga, honestly I wasn't particularly impressed with them though other than the designs ( which I liked) they are a little different than the regular always discreet pull ups, the padding is slightly thinner, shorter and narrower, the material is also much softer and they have the nice smell to them still

Saw them at Target a couple of miles from my house, but couldn't get them because I was with family. Going to keep an eye out to see if they land at either CVS or Walgreens, since I have both within easy walking distance.

Popped up in my Wal-Mart. Gonna try them out and see how they compare. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back