Not open for further replies.

jumpy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
me and a colleague of mine are thinking about opening up a play cafe that is suitable for ABDL / little's in the UK this will be a social meeting place for our community we would like your feedback.

this is the layout we would like please

if a place such as this existed how many times a week would you go?

how much would you spend per visit and would you open up a membership ?

at such a location what sort of things would you expect to see there?

if there was a shop what would you like it to have ?

any other thoughts would be welcome?

Well, if i lived over in the UK I would go all the time. Depends on the cost of a membership. Well, it's Europe so I guess I would expect the place to be more known to the public. Over here in America, it's frowned upon. I would expect to a "little" menu, a play area for littles and a place for the grown ups to sit. If there was a shop, I guess what j could see are bottles, sippy cups, diapers, shirts, and maybe some toys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

unknown.pngI made this for help with inspiration and to give people an idea of what we're doing this is not exactly what the final building will look like it's just a quick sketch to bounce some ideas off with my business partner and the community

I think people should draw some designs like jumpy has made of a good plan

Angelic said:
I think people should draw some designs like jumpy has made of a good plan

the plan is just a basic skeleton it's not really that important I just thought it would give people a better idea off what we're trying to do

what would really help us is at least one answer for each question

As someone with not a lot of time or available for abdl play my answers would be:
- two to three times a month, give or take
- $10 to $20 a visit out the door ( not just to get in). I would be open to a membership but at the most $100 a year.
-i would prefer a cafe style setting, large couches and plenty of floor space with some nursery style room to rent privately. Also a group area for events.
- for a shop, abdl essentials would really be all you need.
I hope this helps and if I ever get to that side of the pond I'll definitely look you guys up. Good luck

Would totally awesome if there was a place like this near where I live.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Ry821 said:
As someone with not a lot of time or available for abdl play my answers would be:
- two to three times a month, give or take
- $10 to $20 a visit out the door ( not just to get in). I would be open to a membership but at the most $100 a year.
-i would prefer a cafe style setting, large couches and plenty of floor space with some nursery style room to rent privately. Also a group area for events.
- for a shop, abdl essentials would really be all you need.
I hope this helps and if I ever get to that side of the pond I'll definitely look you guys up. Good luck

could you elaborate what you would use to private space for

I will take my little 3 times a month.
If I were to go to a place like that, I would like it to be appropriate.
With a bunch of cute toys and activities that my ikle little one would enjoy.
Are there going to be some kind of safety mats, because my little loves to jump around.

I dont know what toy would be out there, but I did hear that there are things such an adult bouncy ball and ext..
I wounder what kind of theme it will be.
I think it could be cool if you hosted seasonal themes.

As for the store I been finding it had to somethings get those diapers premium brands I see online or those space hoppers,
but I think it could be cool to see you sell coloring books sold by the fur artists.

If I lived in the UK and if I had the time I'd go as many times in a week if I was available. Most likely on weekends and maybe after work.
Price point wise I would probably do like $5/day, $20/mo membership, $50/quarter, $80/half a year, $140/year. Also you could have promos or special pricing through out the year.
I see this more of like a hangout place. It would be nice to see stuff for all age groups such as a littles area with like ball pit, plushies, and other toys. A chill area with charging stations, computers, board games, books, or coloring books for caretakers and older folks. Bean bag chairs cause why not :D
If there was a shop, I'd expect to see like souvenirs (anything with your company logo on it), abdl items like bottles, sippy cups, diapers, abdl clothing, changing supplies, pacifiers, bibs.

I like the idea of like a function room for like special events, parties, photo opportunities.

jumpy said:
could you elaborate what you would use to private space for

With a little more time to think about it, private rooms might lead to some activities you wouldn't find appropriate for a cafe. Maybe instead have a store front portion that looks more like a traditional cafe with some abdl notes with a secondary cafe area, more septated from the public front, for a safer feeling area that is much more nursery like. Thinking from a business point of view it seems like you would want to have areas for both people who are reserved and very open so two separate areas may accomplish that.

jumpy said:

Probably once a week, given how busy my life is. Maybe more often than that if I had a friend to meet there every time.

That depends. I don't think I'll need to buy diapers or anything of that sort every single time I go, but drinks are definitely one of my habits. A membership for a place I usually go to is optimal for me, but what would such membership entail?

Well, my two mostly explored areas would probably be a daycare like area specifically for little space and the bar. :p

Souvenirish things; t-shirts, onesies, footed sleepers, maybe even have your logo on your own diapers. :p

any other thoughts would be welcome?

Maybe have some special events regularly and regularly changing themes; I'd like to know what you plan to use that stage in your skeleton for.

Keep us updated about this. I might not be able to get to the UK to visit it, but I'd love to read about it. :D

for me this would depend how close to home the venue is. play time V traveling time.

if it is close to me I could be about twice a month. if it like miles then maybe once every so often.

depends on what membership gives me.

as for spending (I am to Little to handle money.) LOL. Little Big Land is £25.00 for 6 hours of playing which is not long enough for me so if it was like £15.00 for at least 6 hours. or something like that would be good.

have a look at www.theplayzone.co.uk plus all the stuff the Little Big Land has.

if you sold Diapers so I did not have to pay the shipping cost then that would be a reason for coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back