Status
Not open for further replies.

Ry821

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Let me start out with a little background. I have been into diaper and ab stuff since I was about 6 (after the death of a friend) and I am currently 30. I felt confused and guilty about that side of me for most of that time until I met my wife about 8 years ago. Since we have been together my confidence and self acceptance has gone way up and now I accept my abdl side as just another aspect of myself. The odd thing is she was never really into it and generally avoided the topic. We are currently expecting or second child, due on Thanksgiving (we have a two year old as well) and bought a house last October, all good things but stress is at an all time high. To make matters worse, my wife's sex drive it's totally gone due to the pregnancy. So needless to say I have been on edge lately which does not lead to anything good. The ideas I have come up with is for me to wear diapers to bed, considering I go to bed after get and get up before her she would never see them and I would get a little stress relief. As a sidenote I wear very rarely at my wife's request. Do you guys have any other ideas or think that's a good one? Thanks for the help.

Ry

I actually have a very similar circumstance to you in regards to my wife. She is tolerant, but has her boundaries firmly set. Last year we had a few very stressful events that left me mentally fragile. Diapers became my biggest emotional outlet. I worse mostly at night, similar to you. I had to explain to my wife that I really needed my diapers at the time. As long as you explain what you are going through and that wearing greatly reduces your stress, you should be fine. I've found that honesty and openness goes along way in regards to a ABDL lifestyle.

I have to agree with Ravensteel. This is a time for communication. Hopefully, considering the circumstances you've described, she will be open or accepting to you being able to wear diapers. We are a weird group, admittedly, but wearing does no harm. I hope your wife will give in.

You need to find a more productive way to deal with the stress. Diapers are not the answer, and at this point in your life they could easily add to the stress in your marriage. Your wife is on an emotional roller coaster right now and needs your support. She is facing the same stress and responsibilities you are in addition to her own stress caused by the biological changes she is going through and the difficulties of being pregnant. Don't use stress as an excuse to wear diapers more often. Now is the time she needs you and you don't want her looking back and thinking you took advantage of the situation in order to engage in selfish desires. More bad news is the fact that having babies around could negatively sensitize her to your diaper use. The adult part of your AB needs to step up for a few years. Be patient and enjoy your diapers discreetly for now without holding any anger towards her for that.

If you are overwhelmed by stress find a way to work it out or get help. Stress isn't fun and it isn't easy to deal with, but it can be dealt with.

Thank you guys for your advice. I hate to admit it but I think you are right Drifter. That is usually my stance but we are going through a rough patch as of late and I guess I feel into a selfish mind set. Thanks for getting me back on track.

Hoping for the best for you.

If your wife is already aware of your ABDL interests and is even tacitly accepting, I say your best route is to just level with her. I think if you tell her honestly about the emotional benefits/comfort you get from wearing she will be more sympatetic than if it was just a sexual thing. Diapers are primarily a release/escape for me, not a sexual thing. If I had a partner that already knew about my ABDL side I would hope they would recognize that sometimes I wear because I am hurting, and offer some comfort when I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back