Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tooth extractions

Default tooth extractions

Is anyone aware of anybody who has had their teeth extracted to appear "gummy?" and therefore more baby-like?

Getting your teeth pulled so you can look like a baby? Where do you people come up with this crap?

Congratulations, you totally blindsided me. I really thought this would be a topic about painful or scary tooth extractions. As for where you went, I can recall seeing it mentioned a time or two, but not by anyone remotely sane, and thankfully not here. I likewise haven't heard of anyone desiring to be chubby and bald to be more infant-like, either.

Diapers are enough, really.

No reputable dentist or oral surgeon will pull perfectly good, healthy adult teeth without damn good reason. And fulfilling a fetish is not one of those.

On the other hand, if you can find a dentist or oral surgeon who will do this, you should likely see about getting their license revoked.

Like Trevor, this boggles my mind and has blindsided me.

soren456

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    No reputable dentist or oral surgeon will pull perfectly good, healthy adult teeth without damn good reason. And fulfilling a fetish is not one of those.

On the other hand, if you can find a dentist or oral surgeon who will do this, you should likely see about getting their license revoked.

Like Trevor, this boggles my mind and has blindsided me.
    It's in the same neighborhood as people who want to become permanently incontinent. They confuse geriatrics with infancy.

Hmmm.... no, that's just not right. I can't imagine any dentist just doing tooth extractions for no good reason and I can't imagine why anyone would want to be without their necessary teeth. I mean seriously, I like my teeth, that's why I rinse, floss, brush and fluoride twice a day.

Yes, I have had teeth extracted, I had all four wisdom teeth removed, not because I wanted to have them gone, but because they needed to come out. And no, I would not want any more teeth removed, the wisdom teeth coming out was a pretty horrible experience. The procedure itself wasn't bad, lots of novacaine, and the gas, and they gave me a walkman with headphones playing Pink Floyd - I don't think I'd ever been higher in my life, but I was in bed for over a week, and didn't eat anything for nearly that long. And to think, I didn't eat for a week and only lost one pound, that was the kicker.

But no, the thought of a dentist removing teeth to fulfill some fetish, that's just not right and I can't imagine any self respecting dentist would even consider the thought of doing so.

Darkfinn

Sure... why not. Next we are going to amputate your legs at the knee and your arms at the elbow so you have to crawl around and can't hold things anymore.

Some people take this shyte way too far.