Idk about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluescluesluvs

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I browsed on fetlife typed in the search bar baby diapers and they're is a fetish people take used diapers from garbages or nurserys and wear them and stuff I think it's gross would that stuff those people do be paedophilla or boarderline

Not only on fetlife there is folks who do that. But here and DD.

I just find it discussing

It's gross for sure and potentially a health hazard. However, it doesn't involve actual children, so it's still pretty plainly not pedophilia in a legal sense. The psychological sense seems more murky to me but in that it harms no child in any way, I don't worry over it. I just don't want it anywhere near me.

It's disgusting and full of bacteria plus you can't use it in anyway!

I don't understand reusing used diapers, they feel icky after a few hours

I find it quite nasty as well. But I did get something positive out of something similar. I was walking home one night and found a pack of adult diapers on the trash. The pack was opened and possibly used as well, but it was the first time I saw diapers, other than in stores and on the internet. I roamed around the block pondering on whether to take them or not, but decided otherwise (thought the same as you). But that find was the last push that led me to buying my first pack of diapers.

can see then getting infections from that

That's just nasty and the most un-hygienic thing to do ewww just thinking about it but what I had to say was already said.

That's is nasty. And highly unhealthy. I mean those people are putting on kids used diapers. I can't even describe how disputing that is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yeah it's nasty. I won't even put my own diapers back on once they are wet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bluescluesluvs said:
I just find it discussing

Obvi, since you're discussing it. *rimshot*

- - - Updated - - -

BabyMax2000 said:
I can't even describe how disputing that is.

I don't think anyone can. ;)

Yea that's when I decided I'm deleting fetlife

That's just so freaking disgusting!

WildBlueCrinkle said:
Obvi, since you're discussing it. *rimshot*

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think anyone can. ;)
🤣🤣🤣 I meant discusting. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

BabyMax2000 said:
������ I meant discusting. Lol

I don't want to get caught up with spelling stuff on forums much these days but you're looking for "disgusting".

I know this is disgusting topic but any of you gust glance at a diaper that someone just left in a public place or peaking out a trash bag?? heard of people doing this I was just wondering if its popular??

Everyone discussing how disgusting this is, should hopefully show it is not popular. Quite the opposite really.

Yup. People get into the weirdest things. Diapers may be off the beaten track but this makes us look mainstream. No thank you.

I remember once I was watching My strange addiction and this lady was addicted to dirty diapers. She loved the smell of them and rummaged through garbage to find them... I'll just stick to wearing them 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back