Status
Not open for further replies.

mooh

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hiya!

As I'm sure many of you can attest to, the summer heat can make diaper wearing quite the sweaty experience. I've tried a couple of different cloth-backed diapers, and they sure do help with comfort.

However, I haven't been impressed with the odour control on them so far. I feel like I start smelling shortly after having peed, even just a little. I do my best to drink lots of water (hail hydrate!), but even so, oftentimes the scent still goes through.

My preference is still a thick diaper, and it doesn't have to be an ABDL-themed or plain white diaper. What are your suggestions? :)

Hope you all have a wonderful sunday!

I've been using the tranquility elite care, day and night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I sit here, I'm wearing a Northshore AirSupreme, a cloth-backed version of my favorite diaper on the market. They wick well, hold a ton (40 oz), and they're completely silent. I've never really noticed that they're any cooler but then I rarely wear them outside. Weekend mornings are pretty much my only diaper time anymore. :-|

-RMS

I'm with RMS on this. There is very little if anything for me to complain about with the Northshore Air Supreme.

I'll chime in with a thumbs for Northshore as well, however I had a hard time with the tapes. Recently I tried Seni Quatro and found them every bit as good as the Northshore but the tapes are a lot more reliable for me. A case is on its way!

Molicare Super is pretty good and wicks well.

Thank you everyone for your tips!

The Northshores sound intriguing, however, unfortunately I'm in Europe, and it doesn't seem like anyone over here carries them. Does anyone know of a reseller here?

I do remember trying the Super Seni Quattro a while back, and finding them comfortable. I don't remember about the odour. I think I'll order a pack again next time I'm shopping for padding. I'll also make sure to give the Molicare Super a look.

Thanks again! :)

The seni has great odor masking, I use them sometimes when I need to be in the same diaper for a prolonged time

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

I wear Purity cloth diapers and homemade double gauze diapers with Gary PUL pants. The PUL pants do a great job of holding in the odor. However, changing regularly throughout the day is important. The longer the urine sets, the more ammonia it produces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back