Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My last diaper, and saying goodbye.

Default My last diaper, and saying goodbye.

I'm going to be moving over to university soon for my 2nd year of college. I'm transferring from a community college to a university and will be using the last of my diaper stash tonight. I'm moving into the dorms. I can't really think of a good way to continue my diaper life while living with other people. I don't want them to know about it, and honestly I kinda would like to give it up. I have had a lot of fun with this for the past year living at home and having the ability to buy real diapers from ABU. Now it's going to be a lot harder to participate. Maybe soon I'll be able to jump back into this if I find myself in the right situation. For now I'm going to diaper up one last time in my Abu preschool, play some video games, and drink more water then I ever have before. Maybe I'll check back every now and then. But for now I'd like to distance myself to see if this is something I really want or need in my life. Who knows what I'll decided to do in a year or 2. Until then, thanks for all the awesome advice. Stay padded ADISC.

How many roommates will you have? I had one and he would go home on weekends several times a semester. If I knew then what I know now...

I wore diapers with a roommate last year. I just kept a small stash and wore when he went home every now and then.

I have 3 room mates. We all have our separate rooms. I'd rather wait a little and figure things out before diving into the idea of bring them around.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLink9 View Post
    I'd rather wait a little and figure things out before diving into the idea of bring them around.
    I see no problem with this. Just be aware that for many people, this 'condition' doesn't go away. On the other hand, I don't see a problem in trying to figure out whether you are one of these people or not.

Good luck with University!

Good luck furthering your education, your making the right approach, you have the rest of your life to take advantage of abdl things.

College is THE perfect time for all kinds of experimenting. Just be open and honest you like wearing them, then also offer a diaper to your roommates and see if they want to try one too. Or just stay low key about them, and if anyone asks say you need them for overnight.

Diapered all through college for medical reasons. I would just go about your normal routines forget about what others say. Only a few times I had to set people straight on my issues. There is no reason to "give up " your wearing. Just do not broadcast that you wear them and if you need changing just use a handicapped bathroom or a one stall bathroom somewhere on campus. As June Allyson from Kimberly Clark Depend line would say " You have a lot of living to do and you can do it with Depend."