Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the worst song you ever heard in your life?

Default What is the worst song you ever heard in your life?

So what is the worst song ever recorded?

I was sitting around with a few friends last week and we got to talking about the worst songs we heard in our lives. They nominated some of the usual suspects such as "You Light Up my Life," "Sometimes When We Touch" "McArthur Park," and "Fernando." If you don't know any of these songs, you can google them. You'll be sorry.

Any way, my entry won first prize. For some reason, I was reminded of hearing an old record by John Lennon and Yoko Ono shortly after the Beatles broke up. And now without further ado, or any earplugs, I present Yoko Ono playing with John Lennon and the Plastic Ono Band singing "Don't Worry Kyoko (Mummy's only looking for her hand in the Snow). Yes, even the song title is horrific. Warning: this song may hurt your dog's ears or peel the wallpaper from your walls. When you regain your senses after listening to this hideous cacaphony, please post your own vote for what you think is the worst song ever.

Last edited by Starrunner; 5 Days Ago at 22:44.

Although Debbie Boone and her flashlight is nauseating there is a dizzying array of contenders and pretenders over the last 100 years.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I can't remember what it was called now, but a few years back, some sciencey people made a song composed of musical elements that make up terrible songs. They were trying to make the worst song ever. It is a mish-mash of horrible songs styles and a stupid chorus about shopping at Walmart.

Oh that's hilarious! >.<

The worst one I could think of was The song that doesn't end...

This is the song that doesn't end!
    Yes it goes on and on my friend!
    Some people starting singing it,
    not knowing what it was,
    and they'll continue singing it forever just because

This is the song that doesn't end!...

But I think you've outclassed me. That is the most horrible thing I have ever listened to.

My candidate goes to "the lion sleeps tonight" by the tokens. It kills me that all the oldie stations love this song, but never play anything from the psychedelic era. it's almost like the years between 1967 thru 1970 didn't exist. I would like to start an oldies station that only played music from that genre.

I vote for "Grandma got run over by a reindeer," to me a nauseating thing from the "Christmas" season.

It's hard to beat Yoko Ono as she's horrible. My contender is anything by Bobby Goldsboro, especially "Honey" and "Wildfire".