Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing diapers every night

Default Wearing diapers every night

Hi all,

For the record: I do not have the desire to become incontinent at night but I would like to wet at night (kind of unconsciously) only when wearing a diaper. That would be very comforting for me.

Is that combination possible? Like wetting very easily and even unconsciously when wearing a diaper, but waking up when you do not wear one?

I am asking this because I like to wear a diaper every night from now on, except when I am not at home (at my parents' or at a camp) and do not want to wet the bed when I am not wearing...

I would like to hear about your experiences, especially from those who are fully continent (or used to be), and started wearing at night!

Thanks
    DL1996

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

I have always had a few bedwetting instances a year , but now that I have been wearing diapers for the last 5 years every night and wet on purpose most nights at least once , but end up wetting more as night goes on while asleep. I won't chance not wearing one .. but then again i am in my mid 60's now

Once you go to unconscious wetting in most cases it erodes your control ,I see this time and again on forums and boards of people wanting to regain control they gave up which is possable but is also preventable , lots of ABDL wear 24/7 For years without losing control, it a very consious decision on giving up control or retaining it ,its the same for people with mild IC will be warned that going full time full diaper is going to mean going down the slippery slope of complete loss of continence, there is no unconsious wetting without always having the fear of not having a diaper ,people either wear diapers for need or recreation but not both simultaneously ,unless your one of us screwballs who are making lemonade out of the lemons that IC is.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies so far.

I think I'll just go on with wetting on purpose as long as it is fun. When I think I'm near the point of return though, I will probably stop since bedwetting without a diaper is not what I want. I think that if I would start to retrain a little bit and keep it below a certain level of incontinence, I would be fine. I hope.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

Well retraining works if not caught in time can lead to huge headache, a hedge against that would be to pick say 2 random days a month and use timed voiding , this will keep you alert to your holding point ,and pretty much eliminate the possibility of losing to much control , doing this is simple every urinal made has a volume measure in it see how long you can hold it and when you go use the urinal to know what your output was ,use that as a baseline score ,easy to repeat simple and keeps you aware ,if your bladder starts to atrophy and shrink you will know.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Problem with your plan is some times you can cross the point of no return with out warning, every one is different some may never loose control while others do. night time issues are harder to correct as you cant head to the bathroom at any sign of needing to pee as bed wetting hapens for the most part while you sleep.

rethink your plan incontinence is not fun and games its a life long condition.

I have tried to figure out how to wet while I sleep as well and the best idea I could come up with is trying to rig up a system where my hand would get dipped into warm water after I feel asleep. However I would not recommend this, I kept spilling the water and I would ended up wetting before I went to sleep anyways (I just couldn't wait, I love a wet diaper). I will definitely be following this thread though to see if anyone comes up with ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry821 View Post
    I have tried to figure out how to wet while I sleep as well and the best idea I could come up with is trying to rig up a system where my hand would get dipped into warm water after I feel asleep.
    Not sure if there have been any good studies done as to whether this really works or not but the TV show Mythbusters several years ago did have a segment on putting your hand in water and decide the myth was busted.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    Not sure if there have been any good studies done as to whether this really works or not but the TV show Mythbusters several years ago did have a segment on putting your hand in water and decide the myth was busted.
    Well I can't say it's a "good study" but I did run some tests on my childhood friends brother a few times about 20 years ago and it seem to work just fine. That being said I could never get it to work on me.

I don't wear every night, however I was able to for most of last week and I did wet them. Having an involuntary indeterminate break until the next time I can wear and I'm not bed wetting so yes, it is possible. However that might be because my routine is to usually make sure last thing I do before sleep is go to the toilet and nights where I wanted to wet, I obviously skipped that. Not sure how well it would work the other way round where you wet most nights and not wet for shorter periods.