How old was you when you found out other people like wearing nappies too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was 16 when I first found my first Diaper Lover website. Prier to that I thought I was weird for liking nappies. My sister was doing a Horticulture degree and I was visiting her on campus, she had studies and she left me alone in the computer room for the morning. It was basically the first time I could search for adult nappies alone and things let to other things and I found out I wasn't alone. i remember that being a good feeling. I got my own place at 18 and the first thing I did was get the internet.

I was almost 12 and went on the infamous Deeker's Diaper Page.

I think I was about 16 or 17. When this new amazing thing called the internet appeared. I remember doing some searches, I think that may have even been pre google? Found the ones at the time, that sadly these days have a bad rep. DPF and Deeker and stuff like that. I just wish there was a place like this back then.

In my early twenties, long before the internet, thought I was the only till stumbling upon a letter in Playboy from a guy claiming his girlfriend was into diapers. That was huge relief.

Age 63. Even though I am a life-long DL, I suppressed the urge and really never had the time to indulge much until my retirement at age 56. The only time that I wore was for legitimate colitis issues until I inadvertently received my wife's (of 42 years) permission. You can see my join date; that is pretty much it.

I found that I was not alone when I was 12 despite the desires being there since after my trauma in first grade. It started with Deeker's Diaper Page, but it expanded soon after to include the ABDL stories site, DPRTube (now shut down, but I just loved Diaper_gal's videos), The Understanding Infantilism page (which was under another name at the time) and at some point to ADISC (as a lurker without an account - because I was too young to create one).

40 for me i thought i can't be the only one.

I'm significantly pre internet, but I knew there were others by the time I was 11 because I had a 12 year old friend admit to me that he enjoyed peeing his underwear. I told him I did too. I might add that he was always hitting on me. We were quite close.

In college, my mom found my stash and I had to see a psychiatrist about it, that and having a psychotic break, so he knew about it. So did my mom, because she had a friend who worked in a motel and they had a customer who came in on a regular basis so he could use the bed to wet his diaper, etc. Back in the day, all of this passed from one person to another in whispers.

I was about 37 when I was cruising the net and saw an AB sucking a breast. I thought it was very weird. Later, I saw two TV shows that had ABs and even a furry in them. Another net cruise found ABDLs. I never even thought of putting one on but I held up one of our sons diapers one night to see what it felt like, used it, and, well, the softness and the feeling was incredible! Later on, my wife told me to throw out some pullups that were no longer needed in our house. Not before I tried them on! Then another search led me here. Nice to meet you all!

I didn't find out until after I got internet access and did some searching (DPF.com specifically). That was somewhere around 1997(?)

I was somewhere between 10 and 12. DPF popped up and creeped me out. Then ran into the geocities sites, wetset, and yahoo groups. Had my first climax while looking at some chick in a diaper, i didnt know what the hell just happened!

My question wasn't so much who else liked diapers, but more like, Was I the only bedwetter? Thus was also during the early 90's. I also think this was how Goodnites was born a few years later, by getting data from the internet.

Crinklebuttt said:
I was somewhere between 10 and 12. DPF popped up and creeped me out. Then ran into the geocities sites, wetset, and yahoo groups. Had my first climax while looking at some chick in a diaper, i didnt know what the hell just happened!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I would say when I was around 11. I wondered why I always like wearing pull ups and or diapers. I looked it up and I found out I wasn't the only one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Scaramouche said:
I was about 37 when I was cruising the net and saw an AB sucking a breast.

When I was about the same age as you, I was browsing and ran across some gal wearing a bambino classico. "Is that a photoshop or is that a really small model wearing a baby diaper? Where on earth did she get that? Is it custom made or commercially available??" And so I spent quite some time looking for it and finally landed on http://bambinodiapers.com/. I had no idea until that moment that real, adult-sized versions of baby diapers were available to me, and as they say, "the rest is history"!

I was actually 16 or early 17, and landed on the now closed DPF website, I was in total shock, I was a bedwetter till I turned 15 so I knew there was some kids and teens that did wet their bed and that some would wear diapers for this, but not that some people would love to wear them and act like babies or toddlers, I was sure I was a sicko of some kind at this time, and considered turning myself in at a local hospital for help. Granted that I wouldn't have found this website.

Other people like wearing diapers???

Actually, the internet wasn't available in the post Civil War era I was born into but I believe I was in my late teens when I first ran across a reference in a psychology book that mentioned diapers as a fetish object for some people. Around that time I also read some mention in Penthouse Letters about diaper play. (I only looked at Penthouse for the articles :rolleyes:)

I think I was about 24 or so when I found out about others liking diapers. I seriously though I was the only "freak" in the world who likes wearing diapers until I found out about the Craig's list personals. I decided to search up diapers and to m shock, there were ads from people just like me. From there, I discovered premium diapers like bambino and other diaper websites.

I was 16 when I found this out. I was looking up diapers on DeviantArt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back