How old was you when you found out other people like wearing nappies too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Double life of ariel crawford was one of the the 1st abdl stories I ever read and have re reread it several times

I was about 19, in the late 90's when computers and the internet were really starting to get more common thanks to windows 95. It didn't take long for me to do a search online for adults in diapers.

I am one of the early DPF members (1979)and found out about DPF from nugget.

By then i had been wearing for years.

Then came the internet and it really became fun.

The funny part on the internet was at a internet cafe in Grass Valley Calif in 1999 i happen to check the history on the computer i was using and found someone else had been looking up ABDL sites.

I was about 11, it was about 1996 and I had just started to read Ashley's Diaper Adventure, before that I always felt like I was the only one in the world with my feelings. At this time I already had my own computer w/internet in my room, so I was able to look up things without my parents finding out.

I was about 15 or 16 when I first discovered ABDL-themed blogs and stories online. I was scared to death at first, but then found comfort in the fact that I wasn't alone. I spent so many years up until that point thinking that I was the only one in the world who wanted to wear diapers again...

Now, several years later, I'm so glad that I found ADISC.

I remember being just out of diapers and wanting to go back into them, so I was in the range of 3-4 yrs old, I use to steal them in pre-school, or whenever my mom would babysit a kid still in them, I remember trying to put a dolls diaper on in kindergarten.
I got reintroduced to baby diapers around age ten when we moved and our new neighbors had a toddler, from there I discovered diaper websites around age 14/15 (late 90's, early 2000's) that was a big plus because I found comfort knowing that there were people like me... from there we can just fast forward to age 25 when I bought my first house and have been neck deep in diapers since. At age 32 I fully accept myself with little to no guilt, its just how I'm wired, I'm more open to wearing, I'm always diapered by choice when not at work, I have a good routine down, and living great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back