Caught enjoying your diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone ever ben lounging around in just a diaper and then unexpectingly someone comes home or shows up and you get caught wearing?

Almost all the time. When I'm chilling in my room in a tshirt and a diaper I'm usually watching tv or something. Occasionally my mom will barge in so that's why I keep a blanket near by to cover up. She hast told me she knows and it's been about 2 years of this. ��

I've had my roommate come over with company while I was diapered under my footed sleeper. I had to lock myself in the computer room until they secluded themselves in his room.

My parents walked in on me asleep, fully babied out, which is how they found out. It be like that sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

podmuse said:
Almost all the time. When I'm chilling in my room in a tshirt and a diaper I'm usually watching tv or something. Occasionally my mom will barge in so that's why I keep a blanket near by to cover up. She hast told me she knows and it's been about 2 years of this. ��
and are you comfortable that your mom knows you wear?

I personally wouldnt be if my parents knew or found out, it would be really tough for me.

I am pretty sure my best friend knows I wear. He has never said anything about it but there are two instances where I was diapered and hanging out with him at a bar where I think he figured it out.

It's my biggest fear, especially when I'm driving around padded up, If I get into an accident it might very well be discovered.

I've also been caught before. First time was super late at night (2 or 3 am) when I was 14 or so and was playing a video game in my room. I was wearing just a diaper because I thought no one was up but my mom walked in because she heard the noise from my tv. Needless to say it was really embarrassing lol but not so bad in hindsight.

FrumJewDL said:
It's my biggest fear, especially when I'm driving around padded up, If I get into an accident it might very well be discovered.

If anybody asks, just tell them "I wear them in case I have an accident!"

I have my own apartment, but one more person lives here. Yesterday I was hugging a teddy while in a t-shirt and a babyish diaper drinking from my bottle and he opened the door and made it obvious he had company. I just piped out a "I'm not decent!" and he went back outside.*
Later I laughed about it to him, and he said he knew what was up :p

TyphaHare said:
I have my own apartment, but one more person lives here. Yesterday I was hugging a teddy while in a t-shirt and a babyish diaper drinking from my bottle and he opened the door and made it obvious he had company. I just piped out a "I'm not decent!" and he went back outside.*
Later I laughed about it to him, and he said he knew what was up :p

I'd just like to note you're very fortunate to have a roommate who accepts and respects your time, and this story was very charming. :p

I've told the people that I live with that I wet the bed, and that's the reason I use them. I first moved here when I was just barely 18, and they found them shortly after I moved in. It's been about 5 years since then, and now I consider them closer than my actual family. They have accepted it and I can honestly their acceptance helped me feel closer to them... If that makes any sense xD

AshtonFreecss said:
I've told the people that I live with that I wet the bed, and that's the reason I use them. I first moved here when I was just barely 18, and they found them shortly after I moved in. It's been about 5 years since then, and now I consider them closer than my actual family. They have accepted it and I can honestly their acceptance helped me feel closer to them... If that makes any sense xD

No that totally makes sense. You can pick your friends. You can't pick your family. (except your in-laws I suppose) Sometimes you get winners, sometimes you get losers. It's luck of the draw with family.

At my old house I would sleepwalk often. One night I walked outside and my neighbor can out because she hear some noise. I was trying to unlatch my gate but couldn't. The next day she asked if I was ok and I was all confused and ask why she is asking me. She told me I was trying to open my gate and wearing nothing but a diaper.
Holy crap was that embarrassing. I told her I sleep walk and have to wear a diaper so I don't pee in draws, closets, and cabinets. She said "besides the diaper you have a nice body". She is not a good looking woman and far older than I am (60's and back then I was late 20's). I said thanks and went about my business to avoid any further uncomfortable conversation.
She caught me again about a month later I walked out in my back yard, sat on my picknick table and pooped. She actually woke me up that time. Being woken from sleepwalking is terrible. It felt like I was being electrocuted and I had no idea what was happening. After I calmed down she said "I think you shit your self." I wanted to crawl under a rock and die. After that I put a safety lock to stop the sliding door from being opened.

bambinod said:
No that totally makes sense. You can pick your friends. You can't pick your family. (except your in-laws I suppose) Sometimes you get winners, sometimes you get losers. It's luck of the draw with family.

I'm quite glad to be where I am today. I've often thought about telling my sister (we are definitely the closest out of all my family) but I just don't know if I should. I honestly doubt she would have a bad reaction, but idk.
The 2 friends that I've also told have been nothing but supportive, so I guess I am one of the lucky ones.

Along time ago a girl friend caught me when she walked into my apartment unexpectedly while I was wearing. I was siting on the couch watching TV wearing just a diaper (classic pampers) and a T-shirt when she walked in. Instead of trying to deny them I stood up and said "check this out". I had only been in the apartment for a couple weeks so told her that I had found a few of them in a cabinet in the apartment and wondered how it would feel to wear one so I tried it on. She didn't freak out or anything and giggled while she patted my bottom. Eventually I got her to try one on. We laughed and giggled and in an ad hoc form of the "truth of dare" game we dared each other to outside of the apartment wearing the diapers. We ended up going to the grocery store with the diapers on under of clothes. Over the next couple of weeks we wore the remainder of the diapers I "claimed to have found" but she didn't show any great interest to going beyond those wearing sessions so I let it go....but what she didn't know is that I continued to wear diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back