Caught enjoying your diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Never been caught.

Nope, and take great pains to ensure that. Only when I know there is no way anyone could discover me would I wear, which means being home for breaks means no wearing :/

i have hidden diapers in kid hiding places when i was 9 younger. Parents found them obviously but never accepted. Was an uncomfortable uncovering between uncles and aunties as the found my stash of baby diapers

Many years ago, I was wearing in bed in my room, and my mom came in to say goodnight. She hugged me, and sat by my bed awhile to talk. I remember wetting my Pull-up right there next to her, and being afraid that she would notice. She never did. Not to long ago I was talking with her about how I have been wearing diapers to bed for years, and she said that she had no idea. :laugh:

Not really caught but I always suspected my Mother knew I wet the bed deliberately during my teenage years.

A few years ago i got caught when my little brother decided to skip class he had after lunch and came home with his friends. I was lounging around on the couch in just a diaper pants on the floor nearby. I heard the front door open and darted for me pants pulling them up as he came around the corner. I know for sure he saw but he said nothing and never mentioned it. Probably was too embarrassed to bring it up. Which part of me is kind of glad about. I was mortified.

The only time I was "really caught" was when I had just changed out of vinyl plastic underpants when getting up out of bed and left them on my bed (I was dry that morning so no big deal). I should have put them away immediately but was changing into my jeans and my dad knocked on the door to ask me a question. He made a strange face when he glanced over my shoulder but finished his question which I answered. It was only when I turned around that I saw the reason to his strange facial expression as he must have seen my plastic underpants on my bed.

I think my folks knew I wore protection but figured I maybe needed it based on my younger years of having accidents from time to time (and not really that often) up through age 10. I had a plastic mattress cover on my bed up to age 11 and even at age 10 when I asked about having it removed my mom said "we should wait a bit longer and see how things goes." At age 13 I bought my own plastic underpants (did not understand wet-dreams at that time) and kept them under my mattress. My mom told me one day she had changed my sheets (not sure why she had to note that to me) but I think she lifted up the mattress and probably saw my plastic underpants. After that I kept them in my underwear drawer beneath my regular under wear (just like when I was 5 years old) but she probably saw them there from time to time until I got rid of them about age 14. They never said anything to me about them directly and I think it was due to my wet spots in my underwear and my mother washing them that they thought it was OK I wore protection but it did not have to be talked about.

Only other close-call was on a camping trip and I woke up in the morning soaked in my diaper and plastic underpants but my tent buddy was still in the tent because it was raining. I had to get my jeans on in my sleeping bag without him seeing my protection. He thought I was nuts struggling around in it before I ran out in the rain to take a pee so my protection would not have a major breakthrough down my leg. I never knew if he knew I was wearing or not.

Just three Fridays ago, I was sitting out on our deck after work enjoying a beer and watching hummingbirds at our feeders while wearing a Tena Stretch Ultra with a booster pad when my sister-in-law caught me by total surprise! She was just coming out into the screened porch hollering "helloooo" when I realized she as there and I had no place to run to. Since I was wearing an oversized tanktop and sitting up, it wasn't immediately apparent that I was in a diaper but it didn't take her too long to notice...and ask me "Is that a diaper?" Of course I must have turned beet red but at least I wasn't embarrassed that she was seeing me "naked" so to speak as we have a hot tub and she HAS seen me really naked. She asked me "why" and I told her about my sometimes-urge incontinence and that wearing one made me feel safe and secure. When I got up to get her a beer, after offering her a drink, she laughed and told me I looked "cute in them". She followed me to the refrigerator and patted my padded bum as I reached to get her a drink. "Can I feel the front?" she asked. "Go ahead, I guess". Feeling her rub and squeeze felt good, albeit VERY freaky! My Lesbian sister-in-law!
We returned to the deck and the questions started coming. Does my sister know? How often do you wear them? Do you change them after you dribble in them or do you wear them longer? Do you poop in them, too? Do you wear them in public under your clothes? Does liking them have anything to do with your having a small penis? That last question stung because now she had admitted that she thought I WAS hung little having seen me countless times
"hanging out" in and around our hot tub.
She went to get us another beer and when she returned she was only wearing her flip-flops and sunglasses saying that I shouldn't be the only one feeling somewhat exposed! What had started as a panic-attack freak-out for me had settled into a playful gentle afternoon spent with my SIL. I ditched my tank-top and relaxed knowing that she wasn't a threat but instead getting to know me just a little bit better.

oh my! No way! You sure have some good dreams.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

CLPP said:
Just three Fridays ago, I was sitting out on our deck after work enjoying a beer and watching hummingbirds at our feeders while wearing a Tena Stretch Ultra with a booster pad when my sister-in-law caught me by total surprise! She was just coming out into the screened porch hollering "helloooo" when I realized she as there and I had no place to run to. Since I was wearing an oversized tanktop and sitting up, it wasn't immediately apparent that I was in a diaper but it didn't take her too long to notice...and ask me "Is that a diaper?" Of course I must have turned beet red but at least I wasn't embarrassed that she was seeing me "naked" so to speak as we have a hot tub and she HAS seen me really naked. She asked me "why" and I told her about my sometimes-urge incontinence and that wearing one made me feel safe and secure. When I got up to get her a beer, after offering her a drink, she laughed and told me I looked "cute in them". She followed me to the refrigerator and patted my padded bum as I reached to get her a drink. "Can I feel the front?" she asked. "Go ahead, I guess". Feeling her rub and squeeze felt good, albeit VERY freaky! My Lesbian sister-in-law!
We returned to the deck and the questions started coming. Does my sister know? How often do you wear them? Do you change them after you dribble in them or do you wear them longer? Do you poop in them, too? Do you wear them in public under your clothes? Does liking them have anything to do with your having a small penis? That last question stung because now she had admitted that she thought I WAS hung little having seen me countless times
"hanging out" in and around our hot tub.
She went to get us another beer and when she returned she was only wearing her flip-flops and sunglasses saying that I shouldn't be the only one feeling somewhat exposed! What had started as a panic-attack freak-out for me had settled into a playful gentle afternoon spent with my SIL. I ditched my tank-top and relaxed knowing that she wasn't a threat but instead getting to know me just a little bit better.

Yeah, It's hard to believe whenever we encounter someone not only able to accept our diapers, but seemingly embrace them enough to comfort us being in them too. Congrats on you level-headed sister in law. This is a really good sign of the times though.

ps. So, does your sister know?

Some 30years ago i got the notion to pin on a cloth diaper with out plastic pants. I had shorts on that day and did not expect company on a Sunday. I was standing for a while but went over and sat on the steps. I made a mistake and put my feet on the second step which put my knees up. When he turned around and looked my way he made a sudden look away then i knew he seen it. He's still my friend today but all these years and never brought it up. One of my few times venturing out in a l4 went to another long time friend that works on car for a living. I was having a little trouble with my truck so i stopped in. He us to drive race cars and i still drive my drag car on the street that takes race gas when he got in my truck he thought that he was smelling race but what he was smelling was my baby powder in a off note it kind of dose.

Warmness said:
Has anyone ever ben lounging around in just a diaper and then unexpectingly someone comes home or shows up and you get caught wearing?

no but my adult daughter found my stash and my 76 yo mother also. I had some explaining to do. Needless to say I was not believed. But I love diapers too much to really care. I just bought some large plastic bins with lids on them to hide my diapers in plain sight in my bedroom. lol

I think "getting caught" is probably a near-universal experience for ABDLs. Because our desires begin when we are young children (I remember sneaking pull-ups when I was 4), we invariably get caught. Children who live with their parents have little to no privacy, and diaper wearing is a hard habit to conceal. I got caught a few times before I turned 12, but beyond that I knew what risks to take and what not. It is amazing to me that so many ABDLs who still live with their parents try to wear at home and get away with it, or in a college dorm room with a roommate. I think that speaks to how powerful the urge to wear is in ABDLs - that many of us will go to great lengths and much risk just to satisfy whatever need drives us to wear. I only wear at home alone and I keep my stash in a locked suitcase. I do not know what I would do if I was caught now.

My grandmother caught me years ago. Not in the act, but found diapers in my over night bag. She offered to take me to buy me some and I was so embarrassed that I pleaded with her to not to and made her promise to not tell my parents. She never did tell them! Now I'm married to a beautiful wife who knows and we have finally gotten to where she is ok with me wearing openly (ie. not attempting to conceal, but covered) around the house and out in public. My wife and grandmother are the only two living people who know (except for all of yall.. but I get to hide behind my computer so its different here) :cool:

DL1996 said:
Luckily not :O Must be a truly devastating/traumatic experience (at least for me). I always take all precautions when wearing diapers, same as when I go fap somewhere.

I think that if I would be caught by someone else than my parents, I would use the excuse of bedwetting, but if my parents would see it I guess I would have no other choice than having to face a tough conversation...

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

You also "COULD" lie to your parents. I lied to my daughter. She has known me for 20 years. She found my ABUniverse/Bambino stash and confronted me. Right away I blurted out, " I am incontinent". She was curious and asked me had I always been incontinent? Then I changed my story to what is my truth. I do it for spiritual reasons. My soulmate who I guide has cerebral palsy. Therefore, he has been wearing diapers from birth. He was in my spiritual guide for over 35 years. When someone shamed me about my diaper wearing saying ABDL is pedophilia, God revealed to me who I was guiding. I won't use his last name. His first name is Ben. I ran into Ben in his wheelchair downtown in my city and our eyes locked. Love flowed between us. We are the exact same age. Like the same music. I asked him to join me for a movie. He agreed. We sat together in silence. I ate popcorn. I offered to feed him popcorn but he was fiercely independent. We exchanged numbers and spoke a few times. I work for God. That is my reason for existing. We were friends. #miracles I now have the strength to shut haters out. Me wearing a diaper, alone, in my room and peeing while sucking my thumb is not a crime. For Christ's sake I wish people would stop misjudging it!:worshippy:

- - - Updated - - -

WABX said:
Some 30years ago i got the notion to pin on a cloth diaper with out plastic pants. I had shorts on that day and did not expect company on a Sunday. I was standing for a while but went over and sat on the steps. I made a mistake and put my feet on the second step which put my knees up. When he turned around and looked my way he made a sudden look away then i knew he seen it. He's still my friend today but all these years and never brought it up. One of my few times venturing out in a l4 went to another long time friend that works on car for a living. I was having a little trouble with my truck so i stopped in. He us to drive race cars and i still drive my drag car on the street that takes race gas when he got in my truck he thought that he was smelling race but what he was smelling was my baby powder in a off note it kind of dose.

Now that I am an adult, I get the same reactions from most. They just ignore it. Think about it, if you saw someone using a health aide of some kind, let's say, oxygen. You wouldn't comment either.:sweatdrop: I also started at age 3.

I happen to live alone, so I am fortune in that I don't have to worry about someone catching me lounging around in a T-shirt and a diaper.

TyphaHare said:
I have my own apartment, but one more person lives here. Yesterday I was hugging a teddy while in a t-shirt and a babyish diaper drinking from my bottle and he opened the door and made it obvious he had company. I just piped out a "I'm not decent!" and he went back outside.*
Later I laughed about it to him, and he said he knew what was up :p
Awesome! Super hot!

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

mayhem said:
At my old house I would sleepwalk often. One night I walked outside and my neighbor can out because she hear some noise. I was trying to unlatch my gate but couldn't. The next day she asked if I was ok and I was all confused and ask why she is asking me. She told me I was trying to open my gate and wearing nothing but a diaper.
Holy crap was that embarrassing. I told her I sleep walk and have to wear a diaper so I don't pee in draws, closets, and cabinets. She said "besides the diaper you have a nice body". She is not a good looking woman and far older than I am (60's and back then I was late 20's). I said thanks and went about my business to avoid any further uncomfortable conversation.
She caught me again about a month later I walked out in my back yard, sat on my picknick table and pooped. She actually woke me up that time. Being woken from sleepwalking is terrible. It felt like I was being electrocuted and I had no idea what was happening. After I calmed down she said "I think you shit your self." I wanted to crawl under a rock and die. After that I put a safety lock to stop the sliding door from being opened.
Omg... [emoji23]

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

I have never been caught and hid it from my parents until I moved out at age 23 and from my wife for the first 11 years of marriage. Then I finally told my wife about it because I was tired of hiding it from her. It went terribly and she almost left me, but now, two years later, she has lightened up slightly and let's me wear when I'm alone as long as I leave no evidence around and I don't tell her anything about it. It's not ideal, but it's what i have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back