In just got called a "Pedophile"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMax2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I just got called a pedophile on Twitter just Because I didn't agree with someone. That pisses me off to no end. Jas anyone else called you this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

why did you get called a pedophile?

Yes, please give us some more details.

Gives me shudders when I hear this since so many of us go to such lengths to ensure no actual children are involved with ABDL.

Some stupid people use this in the same way they'll call someone a "fag". They're idiots who should be ignored because they're not important enough to be taken seriously.

ryan2127 said:
why did you get called a pedophile?
Just because I didn't agree on a certain topic. I'm not saying on here because shit will hit the fan.

12srepaid said:
Yes, please give us some more details.
I'll just say I didn't agree with a person in a group because I didn't agree on the topic they were discussing.

Argent said:
Gives me shudders when I hear this since so many of us go to such lengths to ensure no actual children are involved with ABDL.
Exactly, I can't stress enough to anyone how much this side of us doesn't include kids. Just because we dress up like babies or toddlers doesnt mean we want a relationship with them. We just want to be kids again, care free, work free and have the freedom as a kid.

Note said:
Maybe you should further elaborate, vague or cryptic feedback as to why you were called one isn't going to dispel any myths.
What?

Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience but please refrain from bringing drama from other websites onto ADISC. If you have a discussion about why people in this scene are not paedophiles than perhaps use your experience to start an interesting discussion in the mature section.

Without providing any details this is a pretty pointless thread, I fear!

Note said:
Not providing proper context will only lead to speculation, and can (and probably will) lead to accusations. This thread was doomed from the start...

Let's set it on fire and poke it with sticks.

Only the guilty get really pissed off over the accusations. An innocent person will get a little mad then move on.

BabyMax2000 said:
I just got called a pedophile on Twitter just Because I didn't agree with someone. That pisses me off to no end. Jas anyone else called you this?

The object wasn't to call you anything, the object was to piss you off. And it seems, mission accomplished!

Don't give them what they want, just ignore it. This is the internet, the trolls will press buttons until they find one that gets them a reaction that entertains them. And then they'll just keep pressing it until they get bored or move on. Reacting to them just encourages them to continue.

I'll keep that in mind next time. That just really set me off. I love being abdl, but I also would never ever harm a child. I just can't stand it how people can call us that and not even do research about our group.

INCONTAL said:
Only the guilty get really pissed off over the accusations. An innocent person will get a little mad then move on.
I just got pissed because 1, I express all the time how this DOESN'T involve anyone under the age of 18. And 2, I was pissed because some people who have never heard of us instantly call us pedophiles or child molesters without even doing any research as to why we act the way we do.

Dude, it's the internet. If you get upset every time you get trolled or insulted the stress will kill you.

I like being with children, my ab side stays out even though I will play with their toys with them whilst keeping an eye on them.

I do NOT act like a baby or dress like a baby in any way, I most certantly don't talk about ABDLS to anybody when I work with children at my daycare I work at or any other parents if children as I see children knowing about ABDL as too much and would confuse them and even traumatise them and most certantly cause problems.

Some ABDLS understand young children very well and want to give the most happiest childhood they can whilst encouraging them to grow at their own pace

- - - Updated - - -

Also I have no sexual interest towards children or when I little space, after all my type is strong masculine men who are mature and confident but caring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back