In just got called a "Pedophile"

Status
Not open for further replies.
INCONTAL said:
Only the guilty get really pissed off over the accusations. An innocent person will get a little mad then move on.

I would think the opposite. If someone falsely accused you of doing something inappropriate with a kid, im pretty sure you'd be absolutely livid. I know i would be!

Because they're assuming you did the worst thing imaginable (next to murder) BUT if you did truly do it, then your nerves wouldnt get all fired up because you have a very deep feeling of remorse.

MotherFaith said:
Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience but please refrain from bringing drama from other websites onto ADISC. If you have a discussion about why people in this scene are not paedophiles than perhaps use your experience to start an interesting discussion in the mature section.
I don't have enough permission.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Angelic said:
I like being with children, my ab side stays out even though I will play with their toys with them whilst keeping an eye on them.

I do NOT act like a baby or dress like a baby in any way, I most certantly don't talk about ABDLS to anybody when I work with children at my daycare I work at or any other parents if children as I see children knowing about ABDL as too much and would confuse them and even traumatise them and most certantly cause problems.

Some ABDLS understand young children very well and want to give the most happiest childhood they can whilst encouraging them to grow at their own pace

- - - Updated - - -

Also I have no sexual interest towards children or when I little space, after all my type is strong masculine men who are mature and confident but caring
Same. I like children, I want to have some of my own, but I would NEVER engage near or in front of them. There's a key difference between playing with their toys with them and playing with their toys when non of them are there. I completely agree with them being tramtized. Kids look up to adults for everything and I think it would be a completely life changing experience if they saw a grown up in a diaper playing with baby toys watching cartoons.

ryan2127 said:
I would think the opposite. If someone falsely accused you of doing something inappropriate with a kid, im pretty sure you'd be absolutely livid. I know i would be!

Because they're assuming you did the worst thing imaginable (next to murder) BUT if you did truly do it, then your nerves wouldnt get all fired up because you have a very deep feeling of remorse.
They did assume. I got pissed because I know that ABDLs get a bad rep because people don't do enough research. I want to help get rid of that assumption. As for me having remorse, I would never ever hurt a child let alone have a "relation" with them. I K ow that's highly wrong and especially they don't deserve that.

ryan2127 said:

Same here, it's a pretty aweful thing to be accused of...

Angelic said:
Same here, it's a pretty aweful thing to be accused of...
Yup.

I have been called a pedophile back when I was in my 20's- for wearing a diaper due to urge incontinence issues. Even back then I knew such a remark was baseless and wrong. I just stopped and said "wow your ignorance is showing", then walked off ignoring that person.

Slomo said:
I have been called a pedophile back when I was in my 20's- for wearing a diaper due to urge incontinence issues. Even back then I knew such a remark was baseless and wrong. I just stopped and said "wow your ignorance is showing", then walked off ignoring that person.
Yea, I'm still learning to try and the ignorant people in life.

BabyMax2000 said:
I just got called a pedophile on Twitter just Because I didn't agree with someone. That pisses me off to no end. Jas anyone else called you this?

Does your Twitter account show any indication that you are ABDL?, or was it something he probably throws on everyone he disagrees with...

FrumJewDL said:
Does your Twitter account show any indication that you are ABDL?, or was it something he probably throws on everyone he disagrees with...
The stuff I post is abdl related. Even in my bio I say I'm a "little".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back