Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In just got called a "Pedophile"

Default In just got called a "Pedophile"

I just got called a pedophile on Twitter just Because I didn't agree with someone. That pisses me off to no end. Jas anyone else called you this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Gives me shudders when I hear this since so many of us go to such lengths to ensure no actual children are involved with ABDL.

Some stupid people use this in the same way they'll call someone a "fag". They're idiots who should be ignored because they're not important enough to be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan2127 View Post
    why did you get called a pedophile?
    Just because I didn't agree on a certain topic. I'm not saying on here because shit will hit the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by 12srepaid View Post
    Yes, please give us some more details.
    I'll just say I didn't agree with a person in a group because I didn't agree on the topic they were discussing.

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    Gives me shudders when I hear this since so many of us go to such lengths to ensure no actual children are involved with ABDL.
    Exactly, I can't stress enough to anyone how much this side of us doesn't include kids. Just because we dress up like babies or toddlers doesnt mean we want a relationship with them. We just want to be kids again, care free, work free and have the freedom as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMax2000 View Post
    Just because I didn't agree on a certain topic. I'm not saying on here because shit will hit the fan.
    Maybe you should further elaborate, vague or cryptic feedback as to why you were called one isn't going to dispel any myths.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Maybe you should further elaborate, vague or cryptic feedback as to why you were called one isn't going to dispel any myths.
    What?