Magnifico Pullup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuric

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
WOAH?? Bambino just announced a magnifico pullup. Oh I want to order a sample.. Who's with me.

Maybe it's progress. It looks like the same awful pull-ups we can currently buy but with a cute print. I wouldn't want them at their best, so I just have to hope my friends who want that kind of thing will be happy with this or something available in the future.

I may try some at some point, but I'm with Trevor on this one. Other than the print, I could pick up the same pull-up at my local grocery store in regards to capacity and fit. This is all speculation of course and I know I'm judging a diaper by its cover. I just wish they could have figured out a way to make the padding extend closer to the waistband...like Goodnites.

Alright but let's take a few points into account first.
1. Even Huggies Pull ups have at least an inch or more at the top for just waistband.
2. Practical stand point. Just how do you expect a small dinky waistband to hold up a huge heavy diaper when you're waddling around sans pants? It can't. If they did what you wanted then everyone would be upset because they slipped causing leaks.

You don't get to have your cake and eat it to. If you want to wear something that has the profile of a pullup that's fine but don't expect to be able to use it. If you want to be able to use it don't expect it to look like a pullup. Bambino still leads the way in innovation in the ABDL market.

Stretchy sides a year ago. (No other company still has this)
Full pullup diaper with an ABDL diaper core and print.

Yeah it's early but it might be great. Never know if you never try even a sample of one.

My primary issue with pull-ups is the rise at the front of the diaper. The rise with current pull-ups is too low. This works for women, but for men it's an issue. Other than that I would like a pull-up that isn't necessarily designed to hold more than a liter of fluid as that defeats one of the primary design considerations of pull-ups in general.

Glad someone finally made an abdl pull up, but it looks like the same geriatric BS that dominates the adult pull up industry. I bought a sample just to try them and show a little support that there are those of us out here that want pull ups. What worries me though, is that sales will be poor and it will discourage bambino and other abdl companies from further developing actual training/bedwetting pant replicas.

If anyone from bambino etc. is reading this post: please make huggies pull ups and goodnites replicas in adult sizes, and don't waist your efforts on generic adult granny panty pull ups with a few babyish decals.

patrick1776 said:
Glad someone finally made an abdl pull up, but it looks like the same geriatric BS that dominates the adult pull up industry. I bought a sample just to try them and show a little support that there are those of us out here that want pull ups. What worries me though, is that sales will be poor and it will discourage bambino and other abdl companies from further developing actual training/bedwetting pant replicas.

If anyone from bambino etc. is reading this post: please make huggies pull ups and goodnites replicas in adult sizes, and don't waist your efforts on generic adult granny panty pull ups with a few babyish decals.

I ordered a sample as well, mostly out of support. But I agree. Make pull-ups more like what they are like now.

They looked pretty attractive at first then my boyfriend brought up a good point. Assuming they have the standard absorbency that a over the counter pull up has these would probably benefit somebody who is accident prone and not incontinent. Not that I was looking for anything to replace my traditional diaper but I think i'll hold out and see what you guys have to say when you get your samples. As I am brand loyal to ABU i'm hoping they respond with a pull up design that is a close representation of what we see from the huggies and pampers brand rather than appears to be a iron on design of CVS brand pull up. That high 6 inch waist band where the print stops just does not look attractive to me.

I'll be checking it out soon. Will be a while till a video review though since I have little time and several comeback related videos to do first.

I prefer diapers with tapes, but this would be very convenient.
Just... a little more expensive than I hoped... but I guess they aren't cheap to make... :frown:
In this sad world, even diapers are for people who have money to throw around...
I don't see anything specifically "geriatric" about it, though. That's just the common design to prevent them from falling down immediately after wetting
If they are decent, maybe I'll try them at least once. I can't buy them as often as I'd like.

(sorry for the whining)

Anuric said:
...Stretchy sides a year ago. (No other company still has this)...

Stretchy wings and plastic, true. Cloth backed Tena Stretch Super with stretch wings and single, wide hook and loop tapes has been around a lot longer.

I'd be interested in trying it. I am primarily a pull up wearer as I prefer wetting only or staying dry while at work. I'd be curious about these.

This is the first time I've ever felt like, "not perfect, but MacGyverable," and, let's be honest, it won't be perfect until Casey gets his shot at it. I like the fact that he wants to do it right, not first. As for these, I don't think, once the waistband is on, it'll be too bad. For those of you who don't like square padding, get some figure 8 shaped pads, like Abri-Sans, and put them in it. Maybe if you're feeling froggy, cut a hole in that figure 8 pad, where it'd touch the pull-up padding, and glue a booster to it, around the outer edge of the hole, so it passes through, where the pull-up padding is, but is waterproof where the pull-up lacks padding. Just a thought.

Personally I very excited for this release! I have always wanted a AB style pull up. It amazes me that it took this long for one to be brought out. Hopefully this will be the first of many new pull up style diapers to hit the market.

It honestly looks pretty terrible and will likely be unusable. It's your standrad supermarket "adult underwear" of the type that has literally always failed me every single time I've tried one. I doubt the addition of a print is going to change that. I appreciate the effort, I really do, but what we want is Adult scale GoodNites, not every single "underwear" product in the incontinence aisle with a print on it.

And I don't say that as just an ABDL with nostalgia for pullups, I say that as an incontinent person who has tried it all over the years and knows the limitations of this particular product design.

I'll wait for the review to appear on this site.

They still look like the awful 'Granny panties' style that I despise, so I won't be touching them.

I assume that Bambino just took a standard already existing awful adult pull ups and stuck their print on it, with supposedly better padding. But-- until someone makes a pull up with a similar design to Goodnites (ie actually fits and looks like underwear, and not awful medical granny panty 'briefs') I won't be buying them. Particularly at the silly price Bambino is expecting for them.

Maybe I'm more picky than the average person, but I've got a pretty specific amount of tension I need around my waist to be comfortable. Not too tight, and especially with a diaper not too loose. Unless a diaper either comes in a dozen sizes or I happen to be ridiculously lucky, I'm not going to get a fit I'm happy with.

Why not just go with a magnifico? Those are plenty stretchy enough to pull-down and pull-up? If you never want to actually do the taping on yourself and be pull-up right from the get-go, just do it once and find where the tapes go, and from then on pretape them all when opening a new bag and stacking them on your diaper shelf.

they look like the same ole granny panties with prints on them
it's a start, but why cant some company make an upsized pull up/ good night

bambinod said:
Maybe I'm more picky than the average person, but I've got a pretty specific amount of tension I need around my waist to be comfortable. Not too tight, and especially with a diaper not too loose. Unless a diaper either comes in a dozen sizes or I happen to be ridiculously lucky, I'm not going to get a fit I'm happy with.

Why not just go with a magnifico? Those are plenty stretchy enough to pull-down and pull-up? If you never want to actually do the taping on yourself and be pull-up right from the get-go, just do it once and find where the tapes go, and from then on pretape them all when opening a new bag and stacking them on your diaper shelf.

I mean. . .that's an idea. . .I have never done well with taped diapers because my hips are so wide. . .for whatever reason, pull ups work for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back