Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Magnifico Pullup

Quote Originally Posted by Anuric View Post
    ...Stretchy sides a year ago. (No other company still has this)...
    Stretchy wings and plastic, true. Cloth backed Tena Stretch Super with stretch wings and single, wide hook and loop tapes has been around a lot longer.

I'd be interested in trying it. I am primarily a pull up wearer as I prefer wetting only or staying dry while at work. I'd be curious about these.

This is the first time I've ever felt like, "not perfect, but MacGyverable," and, let's be honest, it won't be perfect until Casey gets his shot at it. I like the fact that he wants to do it right, not first. As for these, I don't think, once the waistband is on, it'll be too bad. For those of you who don't like square padding, get some figure 8 shaped pads, like Abri-Sans, and put them in it. Maybe if you're feeling froggy, cut a hole in that figure 8 pad, where it'd touch the pull-up padding, and glue a booster to it, around the outer edge of the hole, so it passes through, where the pull-up padding is, but is waterproof where the pull-up lacks padding. Just a thought.

Personally I very excited for this release! I have always wanted a AB style pull up. It amazes me that it took this long for one to be brought out. Hopefully this will be the first of many new pull up style diapers to hit the market.

It honestly looks pretty terrible and will likely be unusable. It's your standrad supermarket "adult underwear" of the type that has literally always failed me every single time I've tried one. I doubt the addition of a print is going to change that. I appreciate the effort, I really do, but what we want is Adult scale GoodNites, not every single "underwear" product in the incontinence aisle with a print on it.

And I don't say that as just an ABDL with nostalgia for pullups, I say that as an incontinent person who has tried it all over the years and knows the limitations of this particular product design.

They still look like the awful 'Granny panties' style that I despise, so I won't be touching them.

I assume that Bambino just took a standard already existing awful adult pull ups and stuck their print on it, with supposedly better padding. But-- until someone makes a pull up with a similar design to Goodnites (ie actually fits and looks like underwear, and not awful medical granny panty 'briefs') I won't be buying them. Particularly at the silly price Bambino is expecting for them.

Maybe I'm more picky than the average person, but I've got a pretty specific amount of tension I need around my waist to be comfortable. Not too tight, and especially with a diaper not too loose. Unless a diaper either comes in a dozen sizes or I happen to be ridiculously lucky, I'm not going to get a fit I'm happy with.

Why not just go with a magnifico? Those are plenty stretchy enough to pull-down and pull-up? If you never want to actually do the taping on yourself and be pull-up right from the get-go, just do it once and find where the tapes go, and from then on pretape them all when opening a new bag and stacking them on your diaper shelf.

they look like the same ole granny panties with prints on them
    it's a start, but why cant some company make an upsized pull up/ good night

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Maybe I'm more picky than the average person, but I've got a pretty specific amount of tension I need around my waist to be comfortable. Not too tight, and especially with a diaper not too loose. Unless a diaper either comes in a dozen sizes or I happen to be ridiculously lucky, I'm not going to get a fit I'm happy with.

Why not just go with a magnifico? Those are plenty stretchy enough to pull-down and pull-up? If you never want to actually do the taping on yourself and be pull-up right from the get-go, just do it once and find where the tapes go, and from then on pretape them all when opening a new bag and stacking them on your diaper shelf.
    I mean. . .that's an idea. . .I have never done well with taped diapers because my hips are so wide. . .for whatever reason, pull ups work for me